BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Jasmine F.
Greenville , SC
Very sturdy and it works great!! Would buy another one but this one lasts for a long time!!
Charlotte J.
Brooksville,Fl
Really works amazing!!! Not to harsh for at home use & get many uses out of this product!!
Loraine G.
Bronx, NY
Super awesome for tough nails ! Doesn't break easily and easy to use. The materiel is good
I love OPI products!! I have never tried their nail file, but I'm sure it will be awesome!!
Samantha L.
Glenford, OH
Typically lasts me a long while before becoming dull. Has a comfortable feel in my hand.
Tina J.
COLUMBUS, OH
AMAZING HIGHLY RECOMMEND JUST WAY OVERPRICED YOUR PAYING FOR THE NAME (I got mine at CVS)
Angela P.
Brookhaven, MS
Super sturdy. Dindnt bend or break. Extremely useful. Once you go opi you never go back.
Lauren D.
Moncks Corner
I'm not picky about nail files because they all work the same but I liked this one more.
Ana M.
This nail file is durable. I still have mine that works great after one year of using it
Hailey T.
Tucson , AZ
Works good. It’s a typical nail filer. Not smooth hard which shapes and flies them great
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.