BY OPI #3 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Brianna A.
Really good and gets the job done. It shaped my nail in the way I want it and never disappoints me.
Debra J.
Stayton, OR
I use my OPI nail file quite a bit I am very satisfied with this brand and will continue to use!!!
mia j.
Woodbridge, CA
i love love love crystal nail files and this one works very well and is affordable i wold recommend
Ashley A.
Simpsonville, SC
One of the best out there!! It’s good for your nails and great for the Earth! Always my go to file!
sabrina g.
Gahanna, OH
I love metal nail files they last so much longer files down so smooth i keep one in my bag and car
Alexis A.
I have used more then just this one. But this one specifically for my fingernails & it works great
Kate R.
Beavercreek, OH
This is really nice but I think for its worth it’s a little expensive but super nice for gel nails
Angel C.
Great nail filer works effectively and fast as well as being able to file through a acriliyc nail
Arianna W.
New Baltimore, MI
Cute little nail filer I like to keep in purse Incase of any emergencies, always get the job done
Angel G.
It was okay didn't realize how rough it would be at first I like something a little bit more mild
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.