BY OPI #3 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Gabrielle E.
Ransomville, NY
This nail file works amazing doesn't brake and gives a good even file. I would recommend to others.
Dedtiny S.
This works really well lasts a long time very useful I recommend this product I get mine at sally's
Katelyn P.
San Jacinto
Metal nail files always work better for me and last longer. Like he angle of this one. Easy to use.
maddy b.
Midland, MI
I have used the OPI Crystal Nail File for like a year an i love it! i would recommend you get this!
Kayli B.
Haskell, OK
Works amazing!! I love the way it files my nails. It works way better than most nail files or used.
Tia M.
Maple Lake, MN
Hate this thing!! I feel it doesn't do much for me. I have actually broken one when I was using it
Angeles M.
Miami
It’s the same thing that you can buy at any store example Walmart it’s very cheap but it does work
Janae M.
This is a wonderful nail file from the OPI brand! It is very durable and lasts for a long time! :)
Jenifer C.
Baytown, TX
Love it!Got it for Christmas and bought another one to carry in my purse.Really like the size of it
Kate R.
Beavercreek, OH
This is really nice but I think for its worth it’s a little expensive but super nice for gel nails
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.