BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kaila P.
This product was very durable and did the job well. Ive had many nail files in the past but this one seems to work best. This is my first time using this specific product and i would highly recommend anyone who loves doing their nails at home to get it !
Alejandra M.
Rochester, NY
this is what i carry in my purse at all times! there's something about crystal nail files that are so different than most of the ones around. it isn't as harsh as the others. i never over file. i love it. i definitely prefer it over the sand paper ones.
Kari Raelyn T.
Greenville, TX
Works rather well as far as nail files go. I prefer the metal because I don't watch the use wear away the money I spent on the product and I typically can do more with a metal nail file. I am particularly fond of the tip that helps me clean from beneath my nails.
Shakeymama :.
I prefer the metal filer rather than the plastic cardboard one. My nails and toes are pretty strong and thick so the metal kind works great for me. Files very quick and easy. Lightweight and gentle to touch (for adults) keep out the reach of children.
Courtney R.
Morristown, TN
Love using this file! Shapes my nails perfectly. It is very sturdy and can be used for a long time. I would absolutely recommend this to someone. I have never had any problems out of it. It is priced very reasonably for the great work that it does.
BettyJo M.
I like this nail file because it is metal. Cardboard or even plastic coated cardboard memory boards either break or just do not leave your nails nicely filed. I've bought this product a few times and I would recommend it over cardboard emery boards.
Taylor J.
['Ashland', 'OH'], OH
I love this nail file because you can wash it off and it's sharp on the one side so I push my cuticles back with it. It's great for my nails, not too gritty! It's more expensive then others but you never have to throw it away because you was it! (:
Kimberly G.
This nail file is very sturdy and gets the entire job done! I don't have to worry about breaking this nail file like you have to for others. It is very easy to use and to hold on to when filing. It seems to just last and last. Not sure when I will need to purchase another one.
Brittany W.
Fond du Lac , WI
I received this as a gift from my nail lady and I'm absolutely in love. Not sure how much it costs but I'm definitely going to have to spend the extra money for a file that is tough. If you're looking for a nail file I recommend this one as it hasn't chipped like some of my other ones did.
Rachel E.
Beaverton, OR
I don't typically like using nails files with only two options (smooth and rough) because somehow my nails still feel rough and jagged afterwards and then they are much more likely to break and chip. So I don't like using files like this, I prefer the blocks!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.