BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

Buy on Walmart
Kathryn S.
Buffalo, NY
I was expecting this file to be better, but I was severely disappointed. I’m an avid OPI buyer, but this is something I wouldn’t buy again. The file is thin, which makes it hard to hold and makes me nervous about breaking. When I use it against my nails, it gives me a weird feeling, like nails on a chalkboard. I’ve used other glass nail filers and this one just isn’t worth the money.
Danya M.
Glendale Heights, IL
It's a good crystal file. The case is really flimsy and has cracked after 3 years - this may seem picky, but when the file has the potential to last forever l reckon the case should too. I still have to use my metal file to get into the corners where my nail meets skin, otherwise l end up with messy corners and a layer of nail that hangs on. It's good for taking length down quickly.
Jenna T.
Topeka, KS
I really like this nail file.  It is very effective and quickly makes your nails look healthier and more even. It was a good value for the effectiveness.  I do not like the feel of the crystal, but I will take it since it works so much better than other products.  I would definitely use this product again!
Kristi M.
Elk Grove , Ca
I love these crystal nail files for fixing up my chips here and there in between my gel polish changes. Opi is the mother of all nail product always offering the best quality and a decent price point. I would definitely repurchase and recommend to all my beauty gurus.
Pasengyeng L.
Fresno, CA
I so want to purchase another, just the fact that it broke on me so many times... I don't know if anyone else has the same problem but sometimes I'll accidently drop it and it'll crack. Other than that it's actually a great nail filer.
Salena F.
Boston
This nail file it the best one I've ever used. I love it and I feel like it really gets the job done quickly and effectively. While other nail files my be cheaper this one is much better quality and worth the price in my eyes. I will definitely buy it again and recommend everyone to try it at least once because its amazing.
Josie L.
Wellsville, OH
My grand mother had this and let me try it once and I fell in love with it. It is hard to find locally at any store though so she always buys it for us for Christmas as presents. Usually by that time I need a new one but lasting a year is a good product in my book!
Pamela S.
Harvest, AL
I have used other crystal nail files before and they end up disappointing me as they lose their effectiveness it too fast. This OPI crystal file has certainly lasted longer than the others. I give 4 stars because I wish it just lasted longer because I file my nails several times a week so I go through files like crazy.
Amaya T.
Lancaster , PA
This isn't my favorite product but it works. It very precise and accurate. You have to know how to use it in order for it to work well for you and I am just not very good at using it. But, it may work perfect for someone who is more experienced than me. I do use it regularly though so its defiantly 4 starts worth.
Aniah M.
Ellenwood, GA
These are literally the ONLY nail file I will use because of the quality and longevity of the product! It was on the pricier side which was about 4 dollars at Kroger but it was worth it. It definitely gives you the shape you want without much labor and the pointed tip allows for cleaning dirt underneath the nails!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.