BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Destiney F.
Morgantown
Always have one of these handy! Great quality and affordable! Must have product for anyone!
Susan T.
The opi file is excellent and easy to clean. Smooths the nail and leaves the proper finish.
Lily Q.
Chicago
I love this nail filer because I️t is nice quality and I can always count on a clean nail.
Alma P.
I love this nail file. The look is so nice and easy to clean. I would recommend to anyone.
Dixenia R.
Orlando, FL
This is my favorite nail file to repurchase, doesnt go dull quickly and very easy to clean.
Cheyenne W.
Superior, WI
I think that the crystals fall off to easily ! For the first few uses it works good though
Susan S.
Huntington Beach, CA
Works fast at getting a snag smoothd at fast! Need to buy another one to keep in my purse!
kerri h.
Philadelphia, PA
Have to buy a new one frequently, but I don't mind because they get the job done. Walmart.
Kasia B.
Philadelphia, PA
I prefer nail files and this was just ok. It did get the job done, but broke after 3 uses.
Chelsea B.
Moore, OK
Definitely a win! This product does exactly what it's supposed to do, without dulling down!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.