BY OPI #2 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Alisha B.
Dekalb, IL
Easy to carry. Not too sharp so it doesn't damage your nails. Helps pick out impurity completely
Cheri J.
Sturdy, and lasted a good while. But nothing to special between this and other brands. It was ok
Lucy S.
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
The nail file is great and is not harsh on the nails. It is easy to use and it looks pretty too.
Taylor T.
This is a super great file. I keep it in my purse and it works super great on the go or at home!
Michelle R.
Joplin, MO
I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you I weew. I love you I love youuuuu.
Rosa T.
Lake Worth, FL
Want a great mani and pedi nail file. Then this is for you. No chipping or damaging. Your nails.
Vanessa M.
I like the metal files better because they file better than the other ones.I got mine at target.
Joanna A.
Riesel, TX
I've always had this kind of nail file growing up. They last so long and always get the job done
Nichole B.
Ramona, CA
Excellent for natural nails. Won't split or weaken! What's best is it never needs to be replaced!
Sarah H.
Forest Hill, MD
Works great. This nail file works fast and doesn't leave your nails chipped like some others do.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.