BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Jessie L.
North Miami, FL
Small but sharp. Can file your nails and clean under it with the pointy tip. Easy to store.
Mekia J.
Hammond, LA
These are reliable, durable & greaaat for those strong nails. Prefer this over emory board
ayana s.
Eastover, SC
They help me when i need to hurry and file my long nails down before a guitar performance.
Briseida R.
Gold Beach
With this file I don't have to keep going over my nails. Only 2 times and they are perfect!
Kasia B.
Philadelphia, PA
I prefer nail files and this was just ok. It did get the job done, but broke after 3 uses.
Dina E.
West Palm Beach, FL
I use this nail file once a week. It is not too harsh . Helps give my nails a lovely shape.
Susan S.
Huntington Beach, CA
Works fast at getting a snag smoothd at fast! Need to buy another one to keep in my purse!
I love OPI products!! I have never tried their nail file, but I'm sure it will be awesome!!
Jessica H.
Damascus, MD
Great for shaping and trimming down any type of nail. Purchased from a chain beauty store.
Alexandra I.
Decent crystal file. More expensive than necessary but I guess you pay that for the brand.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.