BY OPI #2 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Gabriela G.
Kalamazoo, MI
Does the job well. Just wish one side had a rougher texture to initially file my nails down more
Vicki B.
Largo, FL
I love this item I keep 1 in my car 1 in my house. It is easy to hold and always files perfectly
Dusti C.
Orange, TX
It's a great nail file. I haven't had any issues with it at all. I would recommend it to anyone.
Angel C.
Great nail filer works effectively and fast as well as being able to file through a acriliyc nail
Arianna W.
New Baltimore, MI
Cute little nail filer I like to keep in purse Incase of any emergencies, always get the job done
Nourhan W.
Really smooth file and trims it nicely and precise. Worth the price too. Would really recommend!
Jessica C.
Le da la forma que deseo a las uñas en lo personal si me ha funcionado bien no tengo queja alguna
Tatyana W.
I love this nail file they last a long time and it doesn't take long to get the job done either.
Jaimi F.
Glenwood, AR
Want a smooth finish nail quick and easy! This is the perfect product! I absolutely love mine :)
Jaclyn B.
Always gets the job done and leaves your nails looking great. Also a great price for the product
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.