BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

Anna D.
Burson, CA
Does a fantastic job of shaping my nails. Easy to use for someone that does not mess with their nails a lot
Rachel C.
It's so beautiful in its own but works in a magical way so love it made my nails look amazing and beautiful
Ivy K.
Baileyton, AL
Crystal nail files are wonderful. Super nice investment instead of buying a million disposable nail files.
Melanie S.
Farmington, MI
This product will outlast any regular file and never gets dull and you won't be replacing it every week.
J L.
Buffs and cleans up nails good. Perfect for a gift or for yourself. Works better than regular nail files.
Rachel B.
Charlotte, NC
Love all of O.P.I's products I loved the crystal nail file just to make me feel a little like a princess
Elizabeth A.
Lawrenceville, GA
Opi nail file is great. Ruff yet not painful on the nails. And the shape is helpful. The size is perfect
Elisabeth P.
Jasper, IN
This is the last nail file you'll ever need to buy. Works like a charm. Takes off just enough at a time.
Mara P.
This is hands down the best nail file I have ever used. The quality price ratio is absolutely unbeatable
Melissa M.
La Mesa, CA
Love doing my nails and love the results on how after my nails look when using the OPI crystal nail file!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.