BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Cristal S.
Claremore
Good for a quick fix on my nails. Like the pointed tip to get the dirt out from under nails.
Becky H.
Kent, NY
This was a gift and I love it! I am hooked on how well OPI products are and need to try more!
Lana U.
This nail file does what it says. It's a great nail file. It files my nails with no problem.
Lindsey M.
It's great! Good quality. It will last a really long time before needing a new one. 5 stars.
Danielle L.
Greenville, OH
This nail file can be aggressive for quick chip fixes, but is great for trimming and shaping!
Shelly T.
Katy, TX
Great everyday nail file to have. Easy to Cary in your purse,works great for nails and toes.
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
I. Obsessed with the opi crystal nail file. It makes my nails not peel. I love the opi brand
Kenzie E.
Cumberland, KY
Great fine. Recommend it to anyone. Cute nails in one cute. Everyone should have some to try.
Teresa S.
Los Angeles
it’s doesn’t damage my nails and it lasts a long time. it gets the job done for a good price
Brook Y.
This is great to keep in your bag or desk. Great for those hangnails and rough edges you get.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.