BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• What makes this Crystal Nail File so special? I am willin...2 Answers
  • Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Can I use this if my nails are not that strong?1 Answers
Sarah M.
I love this nail file! It leaves such a smooth finish, no jagged edges. It's long lasting and great quality.
Jade D.
Van Nuys, CA
This nail file will last you Soo long , and you won't have to keep wasting $$ for nail files like every month
Olivia L.
Best nail file I have ever used! easy to shape nails with as well. does not take a lot of work to file nails
Jordan R.
Brookhaven, MS
I really enjoy using a crystal nail file when I have acrylics. It takes just the right amount off when used.
Jayara M.
North Versailles, PA
I don't like the shape. It's too thick.
Files nails pretty good but gives a weird feel while you're doing it
Victoria R.
Merritt Island, FL
I always buy this amazing product it last about 6 mounths its just sooooooo amazing and makes my nails shine
Paige L.
United States
I love this product so much. I use it all the time I really recommend it last forever and it never gets doll
Marie M.
Sesser
These hard ones seem to word better than the Emory boards they get my nails to a better edge than the others
Monica R.
Beaverton, OR
This works very well. I use this nail file all the time. It’s pretty cheap and you can use it a lot of times.
Cheyenne-Rahne L.
Chesapeake, VA
Love it for on the go, leaves edges soft and smooth. Doesn't break easily either. Easy to clean and sanitize
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you try it,what you say about it,good or bad?
Phyllis D.
Bell City, MO
I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up. Would you recommend?