BY OPI #2 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Alyssa B.
Watertown,NewYork
Love these! They are cheap and get the job done very well. I also love how sleek they made it look.
Alexis A.
I have used more then just this one. But this one specifically for my fingernails & it works great
Love this product!! Great for on the go use and works nicely with the rest of the line of products
Esmeralda N.
This is a must in my nail tech bag! It’s durable and is perfect to eat the job done! Can’t go wrong
Katelyn P.
San Jacinto
Metal nail files always work better for me and last longer. Like he angle of this one. Easy to use.
Kayli B.
Haskell, OK
Works amazing!! I love the way it files my nails. It works way better than most nail files or used.
Kate R.
Beavercreek, OH
This is really nice but I think for its worth it’s a little expensive but super nice for gel nails
maddy b.
Midland, MI
I have used the OPI Crystal Nail File for like a year an i love it! i would recommend you get this!
Chrislyn C.
Not my favorite for shaping my nails. I find it doesn't work as well as my other cheaper nail files
Nicole E.
Boston, MA
I like this nail file because it's terrible and it last me a long time. It's also reasonably priced
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.