BY OPI #3 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Makayla C.
Does my nails are really nice finish doesn’t hear my nails up when I use it and I would recommend it
Crystal nile filers are my absolute favorites. I really like this OPI one. Great to bring everywhere
Cori T.
Works fantastic! Absolutely love the way it feels. Makes my nails feel brand new! Highly recommended!
April D.
Winfield
I'm not going on a date tonight but it's just me no I'll do anything to do this tomorrow morning lol
Jordan B.
Martinsville, VA
Good to clean and file nails even when they are beyond repair!! Love these nail files and affordable
Karyn N.
Blandon, PA
This nail file quickly files down my jagged nails and is easy to use. I love how glass is on my nails
Lizzie F.
Definitely a great product to keep in your manicure and pedicure kit. Always handy and very durable.
Alexis E.
I feel like it's just a regular nail filer. Nothing really too special about it. It gets the job done
Cheryl H.
Buffalo, NY
Love it. You don't have to use much force or a lot. Shapes nails so nice and leaves the tips smooth.
Jacey R.
This is a great tool. I have used it many times it works great for filing my nails.Shapes then well.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.