BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Chelsea G.
Louisa, KY
I love this! I keep it with me all the time & it is so handy and useful while being on the go
Karissa F.
Stuart, FL
Perfect for on the go. I keep this in my pruse. And use it at least once a week to touch up.
Erionna G.
The Colony, TX
This is my go to nail file because it's like a basic and a necessity to have in my nail box.
Sophia O.
Lompoc, CA
I love this file my mom used this a lot!! I try it out and I like it you should try this out
Kimberle H.
Woodstock, GA
These crystal files last forever! Love love love them. I prefer these over a traditional file
Lindsey M.
It's great! Good quality. It will last a really long time before needing a new one. 5 stars.
Alyson N.
It's very useful and does it job well. It last for a little bit. Not a long as I would hope.
Teresa S.
Los Angeles
it’s doesn’t damage my nails and it lasts a long time. it gets the job done for a good price
Lana U.
This nail file does what it says. It's a great nail file. It files my nails with no problem.
Stephanie M.
Awesome for shaping nails to the desired shape. Easy to hold and angle due to its small size.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.