BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kassidy T.
Redding, CA
Great product! Lasts long, and gets my nails the shape I want them easily, lasts a long time!
Natalie B.
Clinton Twp, MI
Pretty good nail file. Works for what it's meant to do but pricey option for a regular tool.
Becky H.
Kent, NY
This was a gift and I love it! I am hooked on how well OPI products are and need to try more!
Holly G.
Castroville
Love this product. I keep one in my purse for those fixes that occasionally need to be done.
Jacqueline A.
Good, basic nail file. Does the job it's made to do. Does a good job on my thicker nails too.
Cristal S.
Claremore
Good for a quick fix on my nails. Like the pointed tip to get the dirt out from under nails.
Chelsea G.
Louisa, KY
I love this! I keep it with me all the time & it is so handy and useful while being on the go
Danielle L.
Greenville, OH
This nail file can be aggressive for quick chip fixes, but is great for trimming and shaping!
Ligia P.
This nail filer is my go to! I been having it for quiet a while and it's still going strong!
Katie R.
I love nail files like these. They are so sleek and they work amazing. I would recommend this
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.