BY OPI #3 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Can I use this if my nails are not that strong?1 Answers
Emily B.
Tallapoosa, GA
I have something similar to this and I really enjoy it, my nail care box would not be the same without this tool!
Taylor A.
La Salle, MI
You can use this to get anything stuck under your nails, out quick and painless! And you can use it to file them!
Vilma A.
Tomball, TX
I like that is a one time purchase. I've had mine for the last 5 years and has not lost any way to file my nails.
This nail file is great and easy to use with kids and adults I love it definitely would recommend it to everyone
Anna N.
Pawtucket, RI
I love this nail file! It works very well to smooth out nails and leave them looking like you got a pro manicure
Adya M.
Largo, FL
this is a good nail file. i only use the metal ones. it's very preside and i love it so very so very so very much
Frannie C.
Denver, CO
A little too harsh for my nails personally. I did like the pointy end, great for getting any gunk under my nails.
Debbie D.
Hebron
My nails are pretty weak and tear easily. This file isn't as rough on them and so they grow longer and healthier
Jissel O.
I like this nail file , it does the job but is harsh on the nails , I recommend this for people with strong nails
Magdalene V.
Dickson City, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love a good crystal file. This one is super easy to use, gets the job done and lasts forever. Highly recommend.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you try it,what you say about it,good or bad?
Phyllis D.
Bell City, MO
I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up. Would you recommend?