BY OPI #3 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
jonise l.
this is the best nail file in the intireee world. i love that gets pointed so i can really get my nails
Amber C.
Bethany Beach
Inexpensive and effective, this product is great for managing nail care and taking care of pesky breaks
Megan R.
Payson, AZ
I've bought many of these filers. Only one to not destroy my nails. Perfect shape to stay in ones hand.
McKayla B.
I love this nail file. It's easy to clean and re use! I think it's more heavy duty then the soft files
Tara C.
Norcross, GA
It's a basic file. Nothing stands out about this nail file, but I like the way it makes my nails look.
April W.
Bellevue, NE
It works alright, it grinded my nails a bit too much, and i do not recommend using it on acrylic nails!
Rebecca M.
Plainville, CT
It is nice and smooth and gentle on my nails. I like that I can clean the nail file. It is easy to use.
kaity c.
Really gets the jobs done easy to make the perfect shape and makes nails so smoth would def recommend
Iris M.
Lacey, WA
It works instantly. Love that it shapes my nails just how I want them without damaging them too much.
Sherrie C.
I love how gentle this is on my nails. No fly away nail dust either. Leaves my nails feeling healthy.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.