BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Ondrea H.
Haysville, KS
The crystal nail file did its job, nothing too special. But I was never unsatisfied with the result
Monique R.
Rockport, TX
I prefer crystal files over the regular ones because they make my nails smoother I really enjoy it
Alyssa B.
Watertown,NewYork
Love these! They are cheap and get the job done very well. I also love how sleek they made it look.
Chrislyn C.
Not my favorite for shaping my nails. I find it doesn't work as well as my other cheaper nail files
Esmeralda N.
This is a must in my nail tech bag! It’s durable and is perfect to eat the job done! Can’t go wrong
Janae M.
This is a wonderful nail file from the OPI brand! It is very durable and lasts for a long time! :)
Gabrielle E.
Ransomville, NY
This nail file works amazing doesn't brake and gives a good even file. I would recommend to others.
Jenifer C.
Baytown, TX
Love it!Got it for Christmas and bought another one to carry in my purse.Really like the size of it
Brianna A.
Really good and gets the job done. It shaped my nail in the way I want it and never disappoints me.
Angeles M.
Miami
It’s the same thing that you can buy at any store example Walmart it’s very cheap but it does work
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Monique M.