BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

Patience P.
Fern Bch, FL
Love that it last forever. Only downfall is that if you drop it, it shatters. Great idea for gift purchases.
Katya R.
Atlanta, GA
It's good but maybe I don't bought again I think I need an other one but I want to start using other products
Jordan R.
Brookhaven, MS
I really enjoy using a crystal nail file when I have acrylics. It takes just the right amount off when used.
Jevette R.
Charlotte, NC
Multi use for the nail I would definitely recommend comes in different colors for easy on the go use. I like.
Morgan K.
Denton, TX
Love that these last for such a long time compared to other types of nail files. Very easy to use amd clean.
Erin J.
One of my favorite files by one of my favorite nail brands. Files so smoothly and makes my nails look great.
Jennifer C.
Lancaster, CA
Best nail file, works good all corners of my nails especially after getting the last bits of nail polish off
Natalie C.
Files nails smoothly and without risk of damaging nails. Firm file that's easy to store and hard to break.
Sarah S.
Oneida, WI
This nail file is fantastic! It looks great & does a wonderful job filing my nails. Easy to handle & hold.
Rafiqah A.
Bridgeport, CT
Great product really files the nails down and I like the pointed tip so you can also clean under the nails
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.