BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Jackelyn L.
Saint Clair, MI
Work alright but almost all nail files are then same. Does good work though. Gets the job done.
Kristen R.
Hvre De Grace, MD
It's a nail file. Does the job. I keep it in my purse and I hardly use it but I keep it around
Ashlei W.
Martinsville, IL
IN LOVE WITH THIS PRODUCT! It's amazing and it's not expensive like most quality nail files are
Tracy R.
I love using a crystal nail file because it lasts so much longer. This one did not disappoint.
Paloosha L.
It's okay it hurts sometimes it it helps out alotttt. It smells good and it's the perfect thing
Kaitlyn G.
Greenville, NC
I love this file. It's easy to put in your purse and take with you on the go or to use at home.
Monique T.
Jacksonville, FL
I love my Crystal nail file. It's easy to store in my makeup bag and keeps my nails snag free.
Emily R.
Kelseyville, CA
Love this crystal file. It keeps my nails healthy and the edges so smooth. Perfect. Good value
Kayla C.
Greensboro, NC
This product is good for your toe nails because it's can't easily bend like ordinary nail files
Guadalupe P.
Reedley, CA
I don't really use this anymore.. was never really a big fan. But I guess it gets the job done
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.