BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

Erika W.
Richland , WA
I bring this file everywhere! Whenever I need to file it's always handy! And it seems like it never gets dull!
Tabitha B.
Cincinnati, OH
Not the best unless your on a budget or a old time gal like me you like the old stuff dryer than the new things
Anthea W.
Oakland Gardens, NY
So fast. Only have to file for 2 minutes and I'm out the door. Not as good as the KissBliss one but is cheaper.
Rebecca J.
clinton, IA
Nice and easy to clean but my daughters play with my nail stuff and this is really sharp so I had to put it up.
Candice B.
Pflugerville, TX
Crystal nailfiles are life there’s not much else to say about it really. Always leaves my nails in great shape
Hayley F.
Hesperia, MI
Love this. It has lasted so so long and I’m still filing with it. Love the brand! I like the looks of it also!
Adriana H.
Mesquite, NV
I love this crystal file for natural nails. It gives a smoothr edge when filed down and doest crack the nails.
Tyler K.
Paris, TX
I like to use this when I give myself a manicure. Usually I just use a random nail file but I enjoy using this.
Maria D.
Such a cute nail file to have in my stash. I've used for about 2 or 3 years now and it's still nice and gritty.
Lexea V.
Merced, CA
This is one of the nail filers i have it works well.I don't really use it that much but it does come in handy.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Phyllis D.
Bell City, MO
I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up. Would you recommend?
Dose it last long?i have a old one and I'm in need of a new one asap.is it a good quality?is it worth the money?

Walmart