BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Olivia T.
Huntsville, AL
This nail file worked great for me. Didn't dull my nails down at all, and was very easy to work with.
Zoey T.
North Las Vegas, NV
This is so cool and it has tiny little crystals that makes you nails smooth and clean and very shape
Cori T.
Works fantastic! Absolutely love the way it feels. Makes my nails feel brand new! Highly recommended!
Alexis E.
I feel like it's just a regular nail filer. Nothing really too special about it. It gets the job done
Veronica L.
Whittier, CA
I love the crystal nail file because it doesn't damage your nose a living ridges it lasts a long time
Shawna T.
It's amazing I would use this again it help so much to fial my nails and my dead skin off of them.
Leigh S.
Flomaton, AL
As a former nail technician, OPI is one of my go to products. Always has been and still is my fave!
Katelyn P.
San Jacinto
Metal nail files always work better for me and last longer. Like he angle of this one. Easy to use.
sabrina g.
Gahanna, OH
I love metal nail files they last so much longer files down so smooth i keep one in my bag and car
Ellysa H.
Lawton, OK
Thought this worked pretty well but I'm not super familiar with crystal files so it wasn't for me.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Monique M.