BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Elizabeth A.
Arleta, CA
It was weird at first, but I really love what this does for my nails! They don't spit as easily
Laura J.
Wheat Ridge, CO
This is one of the best nail files I've ever used. I'll always enjoy this brand, great quality.
Jackelyn L.
Saint Clair, MI
Work alright but almost all nail files are then same. Does good work though. Gets the job done.
Kristen R.
Hvre De Grace, MD
It's a nail file. Does the job. I keep it in my purse and I hardly use it but I keep it around
Tracy R.
I love using a crystal nail file because it lasts so much longer. This one did not disappoint.
Cate S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great quality and a great price! Allows for great control while filing your nails. Easy to use.
Ashlei W.
Martinsville, IL
IN LOVE WITH THIS PRODUCT! It's amazing and it's not expensive like most quality nail files are
Emily R.
Kelseyville, CA
Love this crystal file. It keeps my nails healthy and the edges so smooth. Perfect. Good value
Britnie R.
Great for your mani! The tip at the end allows you to get any dirt or mess out under your nails
Christie G.
St. Amant
Love love love the crystal file. Files perfectly smooth. No more snags. An quickly might I add.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.