BY OPI #6 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Can I use this if my nails are not that strong?1 Answers
Bridget F.
Middletown, CT
This is a really nice product! It's a good value for the price and it works really well. It's very simple to use
Pamela F.
I really love this product when I do my nails my nails look amazing right after using it the price is really good
B.l.B B.
I enjoy s metal filler better than thous carbord piece of crap. A metal one will give you more of a sturdy shape
Katherine E.
virginia beach
Got it because a YouTuber recommended it and I do not regret it at all. One of the best purchases I’ve ever made.
Adian S.
Des Moines
Will never use another file. This is perfect. Easy to carry, easy to use. It doesn't make my nails break either!
Tara C.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
Great nail file for a good price. Cant best the quality and performance! Have bought several for personal usage.
Julie M.
This is a nice file. It looks so chic and fancy. It works extremely well as a file or nail cleaner. I love these.
Emily B.
Tallapoosa, GA
I have something similar to this and I really enjoy it, my nail care box would not be the same without this tool!
Raelene C.
Santa Paula, CA
Great nail file. The nail file has lasted for years and stays in great shape. I will continue to purchase product
Casey W.
Windermere, FL
I really like this nail file! Super strong and has lasted me for a long time. It keeps my nails in perfect shape.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you try it,what you say about it,good or bad?
Phyllis D.
Bell City, MO
I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up. Would you recommend?