BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Tabatha L.
Tulsa, OK
The file works amazing.  You just have to make sure you use a light hand, therefore it will be easy to file a little to much. In comparison to other reg. files it does amazing hands down. I purchased mine online. I would highly recommend it to others.
Brittany N.
Dayton, OH
I loved this product but I accidentally broke it. It's not too harsh on the nails and it's honestly just beautiful. This came on a like gift pack I revived for Christmas. I would buy again if I saw it in the store but I wouldn't go out of my way to find it
Lyndi F.
Yulee, FL
I like this file because it keeps my nails smooth, it doesn't leave them rough at all. It last forever too. I got mine from target and I have had it for about 5 years now and it continues to work great! I would recommend others to use this product! Love it!
Amber S.
Mooreville, MS
Oh my gosh, the holy grail of nail files. I absolute LOVE my OPI glass file. I purchased this as an impulse buy in Cosmoprof. Be sure to keep your file in the tube it comes in when not in use, it is easy to break if dropped on a hard surface (I learned the hard way!) I will be buying a new file soon!
Kaila P.
This product was very durable and did the job well. Ive had many nail files in the past but this one seems to work best. This is my first time using this specific product and i would highly recommend anyone who loves doing their nails at home to get it !
Alejandra M.
Rochester, NY
this is what i carry in my purse at all times! there's something about crystal nail files that are so different than most of the ones around. it isn't as harsh as the others. i never over file. i love it. i definitely prefer it over the sand paper ones.
Kameo M.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I've had cheap flimsy nail files before and ones that you have to file forever. Opi gets the job done gets those hang nails and helps shape your nails to perfection so you won't scratch up things. Ever since I used it my nails have been growing perfectly
Kari Raelyn T.
Greenville, TX
Works rather well as far as nail files go. I prefer the metal because I don't watch the use wear away the money I spent on the product and I typically can do more with a metal nail file. I am particularly fond of the tip that helps me clean from beneath my nails.
Shakeymama :.
I prefer the metal filer rather than the plastic cardboard one. My nails and toes are pretty strong and thick so the metal kind works great for me. Files very quick and easy. Lightweight and gentle to touch (for adults) keep out the reach of children.
BettyJo M.
I like this nail file because it is metal. Cardboard or even plastic coated cardboard memory boards either break or just do not leave your nails nicely filed. I've bought this product a few times and I would recommend it over cardboard emery boards.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.