BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • Is this better then a regular Nail filer3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
S V.
This nail file works so well, it's absolutely amazing and I love it. Not only does it look great but it works great to. It doesn't wear down like typical ones do. I would definitely recommend you to try this it was amazing.
Krystal C.
Love my crystal nail file. It works amazing and lasts forever pretty much. It's sturdy and it doesn't get dirty easily. Like with a typical nail file you get that white residue and no matter how much you tap it on your jeans it doesn't come off. This doesn't do that.
Beauty M.
This is a great nail file that works really well on natural nails to get the perfect shape you like. It is very sturdy and easy to clean. I like to take mine with me for travel, it comes in handy when I need to shape up my nails easily. Anyone can use this product.
Cassie D.
Lewisham , London
Pretty simply, buy this product. It lasts forever, it looks nice, and it works wonders. I never leave home without my file in my bag, it feels so wonderful on my nails when I use it, I don't think I will ever buy from anywhere else again when it comes to nail files!
Becky G.
Warrenton, VA
I'll be honest I always thought these nail files were a bit ridiculous but I got one as a gift and since then I've bought four more for my car, my purse, travel bag, and a spare one. It files SO much faster and with less effort than regular ones. Highly recommend.
Danielle H.
shelby
Either you are going to love it or hate it, there is no in between. It took a while to get used to it, be careful with the amount of pressure used to file or half your nail will be gone before you know it. Once I figured out what I was doing it became my go to file.
Alyssa S.
San Pedro, CA
Really strong file and does its job...very sturdy and works well. I always keep this in my purse with me because I'm an avid nail filer and always need to have them straight... This is the only one I use!
Mia J.
Linden , VA
I recieved this during the nail portion of my education from OPI directly. I love this nail file! It's expensive, but worth the price! It's fast, incredibly smoothing, and never burns or cuts your fingers. This is a total must-have! It also lasts very long.
Whitney J.
Morehead, KY
This product last a very long time and does the job that you want it to do. I love using this when I want to do a in home pamper session especially when I do my toes. I would buy it again because I typically lose them.
The product is nice does its job on filing my nails but quite expensive for what i use now it just does the same thing i got mine from target i dont think i will recomend my friends to buy it because its quite expensive
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Monique M.