BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Mishelle H.
Medley, FL
Very easy to use and manage by making a good finished!!! Recommended if needed for personal use.
Ana N.
Fontana
i like the crystal nail files because it's really easy to file with and it is harder than others
Stephanie C.
Mount Airy, NC
I like this product. Only wish it were a little bigger but still a nice thing to have on the go!
Robbie H.
Brownwood, TX
This gives the smoothest file without snagging your nails. It doesn’t cause peeling or breaking.
Tina Z.
Mitchell, SD
When I don't have a cheap paper file this is the next best thing I prefer the cheap files though
Meghan H.
Doesn’t do the best job but still works! It has lasted me a long time though and I use this a lot
Michelle R.
Joplin, MO
I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you I weew. I love you I love youuuuu.
Jaimi F.
Glenwood, AR
Want a smooth finish nail quick and easy! This is the perfect product! I absolutely love mine :)
Nourhan W.
Really smooth file and trims it nicely and precise. Worth the price too. Would really recommend!
Crystal P.
Yulee
I'm 27, i have always been a nailbiter up until 6 months ago. I enjoy this nail file most of all.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.