BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

• What makes this Crystal Nail File so special? I am willin...2 Answers
  • Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
Monica P.
Really practical to use. Plus it gets on the edges if you like a really smooth curve finish . Is the best .
Kelsie C.
Douglas, GA
OPI is a really great company,with amazing products.I have never used anything from them and been unhappy.
Masha M.
I love me a square nail which I achieve with this amazing nail file. My go to purse item for a quick fix up
Hannah F.
Mount Carmel, PA
This nail file is very nice. It stays just coarse enough to file the nail nicely. It is also very durable.
Shelley F.
Stroudsburg, PA
I find this file to be great for my nails at least. It gets the job done and my nails never looked better.
Anna D.
Burson, CA
Does a fantastic job of shaping my nails. Easy to use for someone that does not mess with their nails a lot
Rafiqah A.
Bridgeport, CT
Great product really files the nails down and I like the pointed tip so you can also clean under the nails
Lindsay T.
I really like the crystal nail file. It shapes my nails really well without any tugging or pulling feeling
Stephanie R.
Probably the best file I own....I leave this one at home so that I will never lose it. Best file ever!!!!!
Natalie C.
Files nails smoothly and without risk of damaging nails. Firm file that's easy to store and hard to break.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.