BY OPI #7 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Annie M.
Albany, KY
This product is very sturdy and can be used multiple times without significant wear. Good investment.
Angela S.
The forever lasting nail file works amazingly. Doesn't hurt if you hit skin and it never stops filing
Cheyenne G.
Orem, UT
I love crystal nail files. They aren't as messy as the regulars nail files. And don't sound as gross.
Blaine F.
Louisville, Tn
Last forever one of my favorite things to keep on me and the best part is that you can keep in clean
kaity c.
Really gets the jobs done easy to make the perfect shape and makes nails so smoth would def recommend
Cori T.
Works fantastic! Absolutely love the way it feels. Makes my nails feel brand new! Highly recommended!
Veronica L.
Whittier, CA
I love the crystal nail file because it doesn't damage your nose a living ridges it lasts a long time
Tami P.
Monroe, NY
So pretty and it works like a professional's.
No more rough edges after clipping my nails.
I love it.
Leigh S.
Flomaton, AL
As a former nail technician, OPI is one of my go to products. Always has been and still is my fave!
Ellysa H.
Lawton, OK
Thought this worked pretty well but I'm not super familiar with crystal files so it wasn't for me.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Anahi A.