BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

Sandi C.
Lansing, MI
Works great and still smooth enough to not leave snags. They last a while to be fore you have to throw them away.
Kristen S.
Blanchard, OK
I love this nail file. Works so much better then the flimsy cheap wooden ones I see people using all the time.
Erin K.
Mason City, IA
Doesn't dull even after several uses! Perfect size for my purse to use on the go! I don't go anywhere without!
Carolina J.
Sandy springs, Georgia
This crystal nail file is perfect to take while traveling and have in your purse. Great value and it’s perfect
Kiara N.
Amazing for natural nails. Prevents splitting and cracking nails. I have used this as my go to after acrylics.
Randi c.
I keep this every where my purse and my room I use it on my false and natural nails a must buy awesome product
Kaye T.
Monroe, NC
I love using this nail file because I feel like I have more control and it doesn't wear out as quick as others.
Allyson S.
Boise, ID
Works decently well, I always feel as though this file is a bit fragile. All in all, it gets the job done well!
whitney s.
I feel like this is the most original nail file and it works the best! I don't have to worry about it breaking!
Brittney M.
Reedsburg
Amazing! I use it every day! I love to shape not nails and keep them looking nice! And this file works for me!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Phyllis D.
Bell City, MO
I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up. Would you recommend?
Dose it last long?i have a old one and I'm in need of a new one asap.is it a good quality?is it worth the money?

Walmart