BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Gabby M.
Berlin, NJ
It's very delicate on your nails and makes it easy to shape your nails. It doesn't flake your nails.
Sherrie C.
I love how gentle this is on my nails. No fly away nail dust either. Leaves my nails feeling healthy.
Blaine F.
Louisville, Tn
Last forever one of my favorite things to keep on me and the best part is that you can keep in clean
Michelle V.
Sturdy nail file that I use for both manicures and pedicures at home! Easy to clean in between uses!
Danielle M.
Perfect to keep in your purse when you break a nail on the go! The small size fits nicely in any bag!
Brianna H.
It's a good file especially for the price. It does the job pretty well and easily. I would recommend.
Jordan B.
Martinsville, VA
Good to clean and file nails even when they are beyond repair!! Love these nail files and affordable
Angela S.
The forever lasting nail file works amazingly. Doesn't hurt if you hit skin and it never stops filing
Marianne C.
Norwich, CT
I like this one,portable in my purse all the time!not expensive and works well especially in a pinch
Crystal nile filers are my absolute favorites. I really like this OPI one. Great to bring everywhere
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Monique M.