BY OPI #2 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Brittanie W.
Glendale, WI
Very handy for in your purse. I carry one on my wallet and love it. Seem to last a lot longer as well.
Emily G.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
This is good product for my nails. I got this product at Walmart. I use it al least once or twice a day
Jessica M.
Shelbyville , KY
Small enough for on the go sturdier than others (apparently I'm hard on nail files?) but dulls quickly.
Megan R.
Payson, AZ
I've bought many of these filers. Only one to not destroy my nails. Perfect shape to stay in ones hand.
Monique F.
I would recommend you buy this product, you can find it cheap and easy! You will love it, easy to use!
michelle n.
Me encanta son productos en los que vsle la pena invertir para tener buenos productos!!! Es duradera!!!
For me this product worked pretty well. It seems to get the job done just as any other nail file would
Nicole J.
Westfield
I prefer this file to metal or the sandpaper files, easier to clean and manage. makes a more even edge.
Alora D.
Erving, MA
This product lasts long and works well on all types of nails and helps to create the perfect mani/pedi
Breanna~Lynn<3. K.
Bloomsburg, PA
It gets the job done. Convenient shape. Files nails well and is very affordable. Easy to find as well.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.