BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Janae M.
This is a wonderful nail file from the OPI brand! It is very durable and lasts for a long time! :)
Nicole E.
Boston, MA
I like this nail file because it's terrible and it last me a long time. It's also reasonably priced
Tia M.
Maple Lake, MN
Hate this thing!! I feel it doesn't do much for me. I have actually broken one when I was using it
Jordan C.
Eaton Rapids, MI
This is a really great file. It doesn't have as much flex as the Emery ones do, but it is strong.
Nichole B.
Ramona, CA
Excellent for natural nails. Won't split or weaken! What's best is it never needs to be replaced!
Katie S.
Mokena, IL
Excellent tool i use on myself as well as to file down both of my kids nails. Works wonderfully!
Lorena D.
For a person with thin nails this is too coarse for me. I would rather use this on my toe nails.
Joanna A.
Riesel, TX
I've always had this kind of nail file growing up. They last so long and always get the job done
Angel G.
It was okay didn't realize how rough it would be at first I like something a little bit more mild
Arianna W.
New Baltimore, MI
Cute little nail filer I like to keep in purse Incase of any emergencies, always get the job done
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.