BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Can I use this if my nails are not that strong?1 Answers
Magdalene V.
Dickson City, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love a good crystal file. This one is super easy to use, gets the job done and lasts forever. Highly recommend.
Raelene C.
Santa Paula, CA
Great nail file. The nail file has lasted for years and stays in great shape. I will continue to purchase product
Taylor A.
La Salle, MI
You can use this to get anything stuck under your nails, out quick and painless! And you can use it to file them!
Adian S.
Des Moines
Will never use another file. This is perfect. Easy to carry, easy to use. It doesn't make my nails break either!
Stormie R.
Moran, TX
Great product for the price very durable and easy to use to shape nails for an at home manicures. Would recommend
E. Patty M.
Lemoore, CA
This file last longer to me. It's a good size and easy to go around nails. It's my to go filer. It travels well.
Brenda R.
Mc Bain, MI
It works alright. I've tried other brands but this one works better then the others. My mom prefers this instead
Julie M.
This is a nice file. It looks so chic and fancy. It works extremely well as a file or nail cleaner. I love these.
Anna N.
Pawtucket, RI
I love this nail file! It works very well to smooth out nails and leave them looking like you got a pro manicure
Maria H.
Flushing, MI
They last soooo long and barely leave any mess behind! I love these so much, compared to the regualr board ones.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you try it,what you say about it,good or bad?
Phyllis D.
Bell City, MO
I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up. Would you recommend?