BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Callie E.
Albuquerque, NM
It's alright, just your typical nail file. It is better than cheap ones but don't waste too much money.
Taylor M.
Dodge City
Definitely buy this!!! It files my nails but I can also clean under my nail! It also lasts a while too!
April W.
Bellevue, NE
It works alright, it grinded my nails a bit too much, and i do not recommend using it on acrylic nails!
McKayla B.
I love this nail file. It's easy to clean and re use! I think it's more heavy duty then the soft files
Brittanie W.
Glendale, WI
Very handy for in your purse. I carry one on my wallet and love it. Seem to last a lot longer as well.
jonise l.
this is the best nail file in the intireee world. i love that gets pointed so i can really get my nails
Jacqueline N.
Los Angeles, CA
Can't complain does the job perfectly ! My nail salon lady recommended me this brand and I fell in love
Ashlee T.
Westminster , CO
Works like a charm. It's my go to product. It gets your nails to the perfect shape and style you want.
Amber C.
Bethany Beach
Inexpensive and effective, this product is great for managing nail care and taking care of pesky breaks
Leticia E.
Works good to shape your nails and it also last a good time!!! I recommend it so go get your self one.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Monique M.