BY OPI #2 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Liz F.
Really like this nail file. Works great. It has lasted a good long time as well. Definitely worth a buy.
Yerling C.
PICO RIVERA, CA
Best file I've used. It doesn't take long to file my nails with it. I like it a lot and would recommend.
Natasha R.
The OPI crystal nail file works very well. It doesn't shred your nails and files glamorously. Five stars!
Brittanie P.
Amarillo, TX
This is a great nail file and very easy to use! Buffs and cleans up my nails very easily and efficiently.
Brittany U.
Tampa, FL
This is one that you have to keep rebuying because the file gets weak. But it’s a great product over all
Jessica R.
Attleboro, MA
Defiantly cleans my nails out good. Always find one in my bag. All my girls have one to use when needed.
Shassidy A.
Lumberton, NJ
Simple, reliable, and isnt cumbersome in size so I slip it easily into my makeup bag. Gets the job done.
lyssa c.
VERY NICE , really recommend this product ! It’s such a great tool to use ! And shapens your nails eaisly
Chelsea R.
Does the job. Keeps my nails looking healthy and fresh. Good value for your money. Opi is my go to brand
Katie W.
Roswell, GA
Works well and I use it a lot when I do my nails or need a touch up. I like it. It’s sturdy and reliable
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.