BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Shawna T.
It's amazing I would use this again it help so much to fial my nails and my dead skin off of them.
Maria D.
The best. Lasts forever. Gentle and effective. I'll never use another nail file. Worth every penny.
Maryah N.
Thurmont, MD
Works well when you need to file off a good bit of your nails. This product makes short work of it.
Katelyn P.
San Jacinto
Metal nail files always work better for me and last longer. Like he angle of this one. Easy to use.
mia j.
Woodbridge, CA
i love love love crystal nail files and this one works very well and is affordable i wold recommend
Ruby L.
Maple Grove, MN
I feel like the material isn't rough enough so it takes so long for me to get to my desired shape.
Nicole E.
Boston, MA
I like this nail file because it's terrible and it last me a long time. It's also reasonably priced
Love this product!! Great for on the go use and works nicely with the rest of the line of products
Savannah D.
This typically doesn't work for me. But it's nice to have to clean out my nails as well as my kids
Breanne N.
I hate filing my nails but this product does the trick and does it fast! Painless too I might add.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.