BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

Frances L.
New Castle, VA
This thing helps me get my ingrow toenails out and after i end up filing my toe nails down to, its great to have
Ty'Sionna S.
Flint
This product is great for quick and easy filing and for making corrections. Especially if you know how to use it.
Alyssa M.
Ames
I am obsessed with filing my nails. This file is small and fits in my desk drawer for any emergency broken nails.
Heather E.
Belmont, NC
Very convenient nail file fits right into my make up bag and easy to use!! A must have in my pocketbook love it!
Erin K.
Mason City, IA
Doesn't dull even after several uses! Perfect size for my purse to use on the go! I don't go anywhere without!
Corina 🌸.
North East
I dont really like the crystal files at all. I feel they dont file my nails as well but thats just my opinion.
Kiara N.
Amazing for natural nails. Prevents splitting and cracking nails. I have used this as my go to after acrylics.
yumar r.
Lawrenceville, GA
I have had this nail file for about a year diffidently one of the best. this product is also very easy to use.
Jordan A.
Phoenix, Az
This little baby goes with my everywhere! It stays in my purse for emergencies. It's saved me from broken nails
Allyson S.
Boise, ID
Works decently well, I always feel as though this file is a bit fragile. All in all, it gets the job done well!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.