BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Zoey T.
North Las Vegas, NV
This is so cool and it has tiny little crystals that makes you nails smooth and clean and very shape
Amber C.
Oklahoma city, OK
This product was not what I had expected. It tore up my nails so badly I was buffing them for a week!
Tia M.
Maple Lake, MN
Hate this thing!! I feel it doesn't do much for me. I have actually broken one when I was using it
Esmeralda N.
This is a must in my nail tech bag! It’s durable and is perfect to eat the job done! Can’t go wrong
Monique R.
Rockport, TX
I prefer crystal files over the regular ones because they make my nails smoother I really enjoy it
maddy b.
Midland, MI
I have used the OPI Crystal Nail File for like a year an i love it! i would recommend you get this!
Debra J.
Stayton, OR
I use my OPI nail file quite a bit I am very satisfied with this brand and will continue to use!!!
Ellysa H.
Lawton, OK
Thought this worked pretty well but I'm not super familiar with crystal files so it wasn't for me.
Leigh S.
Flomaton, AL
As a former nail technician, OPI is one of my go to products. Always has been and still is my fave!
Gabrielle E.
Ransomville, NY
This nail file works amazing doesn't brake and gives a good even file. I would recommend to others.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.