BY OPI #2 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kassandra B.
Amarillo, TX
A great nail filer gets the job done for my long nails n my daughters nails I would defiantly recommend.
Rachel B.
Charlotte, NC
Love all of O.P.I's products I loved the crystal nail file just to make me feel a little like a princess
Elizabeth A.
Lawrenceville, GA
Opi nail file is great. Ruff yet not painful on the nails. And the shape is helpful. The size is perfect
Elisabeth P.
Jasper, IN
This is the last nail file you'll ever need to buy. Works like a charm. Takes off just enough at a time.
Jessica R.
Attleboro, MA
Defiantly cleans my nails out good. Always find one in my bag. All my girls have one to use when needed.
I love this, crystal nail files are my favorite, this one is amazing I use it every time I do my nails.
Royleen S.
Valley Center , CA
This is a good concept but it seems like its not very hygienic. But I like that it does get the job done.
Tracy B.
San Diego, CA
I would say it works just as good as any other nail file. Other than that I use if it is right at my hand
Kaitlyn A.
I love this nail file because it lasts a long time while giving me more control than a regular nail file.
Alicia P.
Palo Alto, CA
This is such a long lasting and precise nail file I loved. Think it lasted me about two months each side!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.