BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Can I use this if my nails are not that strong?1 Answers
Kristin S.
Florence, AL
High quality, long lasting nail file. Comparable to salon brands. I have had my file for forever with minimal wear!
Morgan G.
Middlesboro
Not my Favorite! Won't buy again.!! Does not file as smoothly as I like. No one i know likes it. I won't recommend
Ayana W.
Suffolk, VA
I love this nail file. It always gives my nails the perfect shape so my mani and pedis turn out perfect everytime.
Selena S.
Very strong nail file! Works extremely well and gets the job done. Good quality as well. I recommend all the time.
Jessica C.
Reno, NV
I love this file! Easy to use, gives me the perfect shape, and it lasts forever! Great Value for your money spent.
Alexis M.
Saint Louis, MO
Little rough on the nail, and not a great price, I could get the same care for a lesser price at Walmart or Target.
Barbara R.
Lake Forest, CA
Great nail file. Kind of overpriced but dies the job well. My daughter is always using this one to shape her nails
Shannon F.
Manhattan
I really like the crystal nail file, doesn't seem to dull after many uses. Very durable, will definitely buy again.
Jessica E.
Clarksville, TN
I live this product. I don't have to worry about it ever becoming flimsy or breaking. It will last you a long time.
Andrea r.
Fresno, CA
I love this nail file, it's easy to use for my nails which are always growing. And fits into my nail kit on the go.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you try it,what you say about it,good or bad?
Phyllis D.
Bell City, MO
I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up. Would you recommend?