BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Tiier'Rashema R.
Windsor Mill, MD
It didn't work well broke one of my nails and it was cheap , so don't get this one get the other one
Autumn W.
Middleburg, FL
Love the way the nail file makes my nail feel. They make them soft but file them down with ease too.
Danielle M.
Perfect to keep in your purse when you break a nail on the go! The small size fits nicely in any bag!
Angela S.
The forever lasting nail file works amazingly. Doesn't hurt if you hit skin and it never stops filing
Alexis E.
I feel like it's just a regular nail filer. Nothing really too special about it. It gets the job done
April D.
Winfield
I'm not going on a date tonight but it's just me no I'll do anything to do this tomorrow morning lol
Crystal nile filers are my absolute favorites. I really like this OPI one. Great to bring everywhere
Olivia T.
Huntsville, AL
This nail file worked great for me. Didn't dull my nails down at all, and was very easy to work with.
Cheyenne G.
Orem, UT
I love crystal nail files. They aren't as messy as the regulars nail files. And don't sound as gross.
Annie M.
Albany, KY
This product is very sturdy and can be used multiple times without significant wear. Good investment.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.