BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Lindsay T.
I really like the crystal nail file. It shapes my nails really well without any tugging or pulling feeling
Rafiqah A.
Bridgeport , CT
Great product really files the nails down and I like the pointed tip so you can also clean under the nails
Kelsie C.
Douglas, GA
OPI is a really great company,with amazing products.I have never used anything from them and been unhappy.
Catherine c.
Rainsville, AL
One of the very very best nail files I've used. I always have one in my purse. I carry one everywhere I go.
Lindsay M.
Milford, DE
Love this product very lightweight easy to use and gets the job done it is very cheap in price great design
Candaice Shantel F.
Memphis, TN
Wonderful nail file. It does an excellent job filing the free edge of nails. I will continue to buy more.
Melissa M.
La Mesa, CA
Love doing my nails and love the results on how after my nails look when using the OPI crystal nail file!
Melanie S.
Farmington, MI
This product will outlast any regular file and never gets dull and you won't be replacing it every week.
J L.
Buffs and cleans up nails good. Perfect for a gift or for yourself. Works better than regular nail files.
Michelle L.
Victorville, CA
I always carry one in my purse. I like how durable the file is. after using this I love how my nails look
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.