BY OPI #2 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Angelica L.
Dripping Springs, TX
I used this if the sides of my nails and it gets the job done with no issues
But doesn't work with acrylics
Danielle C.
Berwick, PA
This nail file works amazing. I've used cheapy nail files until I bought this one and i will never go back
Rosana R.
Lemoore, CA
WORKS GREAT! Lasts a long time. I have had mine for a year and a half and still works GREAT❤
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
5 STARS
Ivy K.
Baileyton, AL
Crystal nail files are wonderful. Super nice investment instead of buying a million disposable nail files.
Marissa M.
I have heard that crystal nail files are better than other kinds, and I agree. I really like this product.
Cierra C.
Rowland, NC
One of the best nail files I've used. It's very durable, not too expensive and files my nails really well.
Hannah F.
Mount Carmel, PA
This nail file is very nice. It stays just coarse enough to file the nail nicely. It is also very durable.
Catherine c.
Rainsville, AL
One of the very very best nail files I've used. I always have one in my purse. I carry one everywhere I go.
Rachel C.
It's so beautiful in its own but works in a magical way so love it made my nails look amazing and beautiful
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
Super sharp edges, had a hard time trying to file my nails but not cutting my skin. I wasn't too impressed
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.