BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Cheryl H.
Buffalo, NY
Love it. You don't have to use much force or a lot. Shapes nails so nice and leaves the tips smooth.
Allison L.
Angola, NY
This nail file is the best I have ever used! it shaped my nails great and makes them even and smootn
Alexzandria P.
Flushing, MI
This is my go-to nail file. Shapes my nails beautifully and finishes off the look that I'm going for
Angela S.
The forever lasting nail file works amazingly. Doesn't hurt if you hit skin and it never stops filing
Iris M.
Lacey, WA
It works instantly. Love that it shapes my nails just how I want them without damaging them too much.
Trinity D.
Puyallup, WA
I have an obsession with filing my nails and this product brings me that joy. It's a go to nail file.
Crystal nile filers are my absolute favorites. I really like this OPI one. Great to bring everywhere
Danielle M.
Perfect to keep in your purse when you break a nail on the go! The small size fits nicely in any bag!
Cassidy H.
Wise, VA
Love this nail file. Absolutely love the file this gives on my nails and stays sharp after each use.
Marianne C.
Norwich, CT
I like this one,portable in my purse all the time!not expensive and works well especially in a pinch
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.