BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• What makes this Crystal Nail File so special? I am willing to try...2 Answers
  • Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Brianna H.
It's a good file especially for the price. It does the job pretty well and easily. I would recommend.
Cori T.
Works fantastic! Absolutely love the way it feels. Makes my nails feel brand new! Highly recommended!
Veronica L.
Whittier, CA
I love the crystal nail file because it doesn't damage your nose a living ridges it lasts a long time
Ariel S.
Melbourne, FL
My favorite nail filer, worked smoothly and efficiently for my stubborn nails. I would use it again.
Cheryl H.
Buffalo, NY
Love it. You don't have to use much force or a lot. Shapes nails so nice and leaves the tips smooth.
Allison L.
Angola, NY
This nail file is the best I have ever used! it shaped my nails great and makes them even and smootn
Danielle M.
Perfect to keep in your purse when you break a nail on the go! The small size fits nicely in any bag!
Cheyenne G.
Orem, UT
I love crystal nail files. They aren't as messy as the regulars nail files. And don't sound as gross.
Crystal nile filers are my absolute favorites. I really like this OPI one. Great to bring everywhere
Angela S.
The forever lasting nail file works amazingly. Doesn't hurt if you hit skin and it never stops filing
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.