BY OPI #6 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Can I use this if my nails are not that strong?1 Answers
Rachel N.
Woodstock, GA
It doesn't wear down as fast as most. I have had the same one for over 6 months and it is still thick and does the job.
Jennifer S.
Phoenix, AZ
Love the ease of use of this file. Makes shaping my nails easy and simple! It lasts a lot longer than other brands too.
Cristal W.
Saint Louis, MO
This is a nail file to keep for life and pass to the later generations... It does not expire, great to keep on your bag
Pearl R.
Palm Springs, CA
Works very well. Leaves nail smooth and has a easy grip. Easy to clean, use a damp cloth to wipe off excess nail dust.
Lisa W.
Bismarck, ND
this is a must have for every female that does their nails!! Getting the perfect shape is so important and this works!
andreanna p.
Love this nail file it gets the job done i wouldnt trade for the world i keep one in my purse for just in case reasons
Amanda S.
N Brunswick, NJ
It definitely does what it is suppose to do. I like this type of file because I feel it works better than most others.
Shandee M.
I am in love with this! It's easy on my nails, doesn't make them flake, and makes it easy to get a nice, straight nail.
Carley T.
Montgomery, TX
Love this product. Good for shaping nails. Also good for pushing cuticles back. OPI is a trustworthy nail care brand.
Araceli J.
Ceres, CA
This is a pretty good nail file. Does it work just fine but I have to use gentle on my nails or it scratches my nail
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you try it,what you say about it,good or bad?
Phyllis D.
Bell City, MO
I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up. Would you recommend?