BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
April W.
Bellevue, NE
It works alright, it grinded my nails a bit too much, and i do not recommend using it on acrylic nails!
Monique F.
I would recommend you buy this product, you can find it cheap and easy! You will love it, easy to use!
Lana M.
This really helps my nail look and feel smooth. It's not too big or small and it fits perfectly in bag.
Ashlee T.
Westminster , CO
Works like a charm. It's my go to product. It gets your nails to the perfect shape and style you want.
Blaine F.
Louisville, Tn
Last forever one of my favorite things to keep on me and the best part is that you can keep in clean
Tami P.
Monroe, NY
So pretty and it works like a professional's.
No more rough edges after clipping my nails.
I love it.
Shelene T.
I LOVE this file it does not tear up my nail leaving jagged edges on your nail causing them to break.
Katie R.
Perryville, MO
Works perfect for shaping your nails! I use this product all the time and it has yet to let me down!
Pooja M.
This is the best type of file. I have been using it for a year now, it reduces chipping and peeling.
Karyn N.
Blandon, PA
This nail file quickly files down my jagged nails and is easy to use. I love how glass is on my nails
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.