BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
Super sharp edges, had a hard time trying to file my nails but not cutting my skin. I wasn't too impressed
malea k.
Syracuse, NY
It's sharp however doesn't damage the nail, and files nails pretty well. I recommend this to any nail type.
Brooke C.
New Richmond , WI
The greatest!! I cannot live without this and will continue buying forever. I love the look of it as well.
Marissa M.
I have heard that crystal nail files are better than other kinds, and I agree. I really like this product.
Hannah F.
Mount Carmel, PA
This nail file is very nice. It stays just coarse enough to file the nail nicely. It is also very durable.
Lindsay T.
I really like the crystal nail file. It shapes my nails really well without any tugging or pulling feeling
Emily E.
Federal Way, WA
This is my go to nail file and is not too harsh but also not too soft they seem to ware down quickly though
Kelsie C.
Douglas, GA
OPI is a really great company,with amazing products.I have never used anything from them and been unhappy.
Ivy K.
Baileyton, AL
Crystal nail files are wonderful. Super nice investment instead of buying a million disposable nail files.
Rafiqah A.
Bridgeport , CT
Great product really files the nails down and I like the pointed tip so you can also clean under the nails
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Monique M.