BY OPI #3 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Jennifer R.
Sheridan, AR
The best nail files you can buy. These will not wear down for anything. I love them. I think they are awesome.
Anthea W.
Oakland Gardens, NY
So fast. Only have to file for 2 minutes and I'm out the door. Not as good as the KissBliss one but is cheaper.
Frances M.
Hot Springs, AR
Girl you gotta get the crystal nail file by OPI! It will last you years and keep your finger nails lookin good!
Hayley F.
Hesperia, MI
Love this. It has lasted so so long and I’m still filing with it. Love the brand! I like the looks of it also!
Brandi M.
Files and shapes finger nails. Very professional outcome. Worth the cost. Crystal clear. Definitely recommend.
Adriana H.
Mesquite
I love this crystal file for natural nails. It gives a smoothr edge when filed down and doest crack the nails.
Courtney M.
This works. But I will always 10p percent prefer the normal files over this. I do however like the pointed end
Giselle B.
brooklyn, NY
Standard nail grooming product. Opi is a great brand, the quality is standard. It cleans under nails and files.
MaKayla J.
Somerset, KY
I love all O.P.I. Products from nail polish to nail files. It has always been one of my favorite brands to use!
Erin A.
Apple Creek, OH
Great quality nail file. The crystal nail file is gentle on your nails and lasts a long time for a great price.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.