BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Rebecca M.
Plainville, CT
It is nice and smooth and gentle on my nails. I like that I can clean the nail file. It is easy to use.
Callie E.
Albuquerque, NM
It's alright, just your typical nail file. It is better than cheap ones but don't waste too much money.
Ashley N.
My nails are soft and peel easily, and with this nail file, my nails don't do either when I file them!
You can't go wrong with this opi nail file it does the job and levels the nails with a smooth finish .
Jacqueline N.
Los Angeles, CA
Can't complain does the job perfectly ! My nail salon lady recommended me this brand and I fell in love
Monique F.
I would recommend you buy this product, you can find it cheap and easy! You will love it, easy to use!
Amber C.
Bethany Beach
Inexpensive and effective, this product is great for managing nail care and taking care of pesky breaks
For me this product worked pretty well. It seems to get the job done just as any other nail file would
Cinthia M.
Mesquite, TX
Helps me keep my nails nice and neat, and also when I break a nail it helps keep it from breaking more.
Nicole J.
Westfield
I prefer this file to metal or the sandpaper files, easier to clean and manage. makes a more even edge.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.