BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Can I use this if my nails are not that strong?1 Answers
Cristal W.
Saint Louis, MO
This is a nail file to keep for life and pass to the later generations... It does not expire, great to keep on your bag
Calista S.
Madison, WI
This file files my nails well and doesn't eat full too quickly. It makes for the perfect nails and manicure every time!
Stephanie N.
Thornton, CO
I love this nail file it's the perfect grit to-do what It needs to do but not too harsh to where it shreds my nail beds
Jennifer S.
Phoenix, AZ
Love the ease of use of this file. Makes shaping my nails easy and simple! It lasts a lot longer than other brands too.
Amanda S.
It definitely does what it is suppose to do. I like this type of file because I feel it works better than most others.
Elizabeth P.
Orlando , FL
It files the nails down and makes the perfect shape of the nail that I want! It's very small and convenient for travel
Peyton V.
Dalzell, SC
Favorite nail file to use when I’m not getting my nails done in the salon! Works great and doesn’t tear up my nails!
Sarah H.
Albemarle, NC
Easy to use and has an outstandinb effect/ affect. I love this product so much ! The two sides also makes it easier.
Allie R.
Ocean Springs
I love this product! This keeps my nails looking very clean and neat. I will definitely continue to use this product!
Megan R.
By far my most favorite nail product for when I do my own nails. And it's not super long so it fits in my makeup bag.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you try it,what you say about it,good or bad?
Phyllis D.
Bell City, MO
I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up. Would you recommend?