BY OPI #2 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Karen A.
Bay City
Works great files efficiently. I prefer this to the toss away ones. I like that it has the tip at the end too
Erica A.
Lacombe, LA
This nail file does two jobs. It get the dirt from under my nails and it files them down. Very good product.
destinee b.
Oak Harbor, WA
These work great don't do my nails much but I still love this it works wonders for me recommend it to anyone
Lila C.
Escondido, CA
Does what it should do. Just like any other nail file. I use it all the time and have repurchased a few times
Olivia L.
Best nail file I have ever used! easy to shape nails with as well. does not take a lot of work to file nails
Jevette R.
Charlotte, NC
Multi use for the nail I would definitely recommend comes in different colors for easy on the go use. I like.
Rae J.
Does what it's supposed to do but could be better. What can I say? It's a nail file. I enjoy the brand though
Brittany T.
La Feria, TX
I love it because it has the pointy top to take out any gunk in your nails & also files them at the same time
Monica R.
Beaverton, OR
This works very well. I use this nail file all the time. It’s pretty cheap and you can use it a lot of times.
audrey l.
Poway, CA
havent tried before. looking forward to. heard good things but still they have flaws. thats all i have to say
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.