BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Megan R.
Payson, AZ
I've bought many of these filers. Only one to not destroy my nails. Perfect shape to stay in ones hand.
Jessica M.
Shelbyville, KY
Small enough for on the go sturdier than others (apparently I'm hard on nail files?) but dulls quickly.
Lana M.
This really helps my nail look and feel smooth. It's not too big or small and it fits perfectly in bag.
Kennedy H.
Very good crystal file, I like them
Better than regular. Would buy again. Works much faster and easier.
Rebecca M.
Plainville, CT
It is nice and smooth and gentle on my nails. I like that I can clean the nail file. It is easy to use.
michelle n.
Me encanta son productos en los que vsle la pena invertir para tener buenos productos!!! Es duradera!!!
Brittanie W.
Glendale, WI
Very handy for in your purse. I carry one on my wallet and love it. Seem to last a lot longer as well.
McKayla B.
I love this nail file. It's easy to clean and re use! I think it's more heavy duty then the soft files
Jen H.
North Bergen, NJ
I carry this file in my purse every where I go.
It is gentle on my nails and it also gets the job done!
April W.
Bellevue, NE
It works alright, it grinded my nails a bit too much, and i do not recommend using it on acrylic nails!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.