BY OPI #3 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kyla L.
Pikeville, NC
Very great result! nails looked beautifully even, definitely worth the buy! I loved the way my nails turned out
Stetson P.
Victoria, TX
This was a great nail file. Super cute and I literally took it every where with me. Did the job and then Some!
Amber A.
Douglasville , GA
Perfect and won't budge last forever won't get dull I keep it handy. For me and for my children good purchase.
Krystal M.
Port Washington
Love this cause I can shape my nails very easily to what I'd like. Works easy on thick nails and toe nails too.
Kaye T.
Monroe, NC
I love using this nail file because I feel like I have more control and it doesn't wear out as quick as others.
Erika W.
Richland , WA
I bring this file everywhere! Whenever I need to file it's always handy! And it seems like it never gets dull!
Abby D.
Indianapolis, IN
I have had this file for years. It lasts forever and gives the nail a really clean line without looking jagged.
Jenny M.
Oklahoma City
I love this priduct! You dont think it would work but it really does! Its one of the best files ive ever used.
Paola
barcelona
I have the cristal nail file for 4 years and it's amazing! My favourite one! Expensive but has the best quality
Lexea V.
Merced, CA
This is one of the nail filers i have it works well.I don't really use it that much but it does come in handy.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.