BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Cathy F.
East Moline, IL
Strong nail filer !! Leaves my nails looking flawless . I love it carry around in my purse all the time!
Lanie S.
Clinton, IA
Works well for all types of nails and gets me the type of look I'm looking for. Sometimes cuts up my skin
Amber S.
Superior, WI
Helped make nails look healthier and shiner. Also gentle on nails, unlike sanding with a harsh nail file.
Emily G.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
This is good product for my nails. I got this product at Walmart. I use it al least once or twice a day
Jaseline S.
It's okay. I'm more into the traditional nail file. I just wanted to try it out. I wouldn't reperchase.
Jillian S.
Depew, NY
Not really much to review on a mail file it works and I like I can dig out dirt under my nails with it
Monique F.
I would recommend you buy this product, you can find it cheap and easy! You will love it, easy to use!
Jessica M.
Shelbyville, KY
Small enough for on the go sturdier than others (apparently I'm hard on nail files?) but dulls quickly.
Cinthia M.
Mesquite, TX
Helps me keep my nails nice and neat, and also when I break a nail it helps keep it from breaking more.
Kennedy H.
Very good crystal file, I like them
Better than regular. Would buy again. Works much faster and easier.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.