BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Shhrrii L.
Schnecksville, PA
Love this really files so well and it's so easy to store and looks nice. Isn't cheap looking or feeling at all
MaKayla J.
Somerset, KY
I love all O.P.I. Products from nail polish to nail files. It has always been one of my favorite brands to use!
Kiara N.
Amazing for natural nails. Prevents splitting and cracking nails. I have used this as my go to after acrylics.
Paola
barcelona
I have the cristal nail file for 4 years and it's amazing! My favourite one! Expensive but has the best quality
Erin A.
Apple Creek, OH
Great quality nail file. The crystal nail file is gentle on your nails and lasts a long time for a great price.
Priscilla H.
Waco, TX
Great product! You are able to control to level of how much you want to file off. It is a comfortable product.
Tabitha B.
Cincinnati, OH
Not the best unless your on a budget or a old time gal like me you like the old stuff dryer than the new things
Kaye T.
Monroe, NC
I love using this nail file because I feel like I have more control and it doesn't wear out as quick as others.
Eliza H.
Love this rather than a plastic nail file. It lasts longer than the plastic ones which seem to get dull faster.
Kristen S.
Blanchard, OK
I love this nail file. Works so much better then the flimsy cheap wooden ones I see people using all the time.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.