BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Olga H.
Las Vegas, NV
Great nail file. My nails don't get splits and looks great after young this file. Very cute glass design.
Heather M.
Tonawanda, NY
These files last a long time! They can even be cleaned and used again. Never to much on the actual nail.
Kaitlyn A.
I love this nail file because it lasts a long time while giving me more control than a regular nail file.
Yerling C.
PICO RIVERA, CA
Best file I've used. It doesn't take long to file my nails with it. I like it a lot and would recommend.
Melissa M.
La Mesa, CA
Love doing my nails and love the results on how after my nails look when using the OPI crystal nail file!
Jordyn G.
Washington, UT
It works very well and gets the job done! Also it is very easy to work with the tool when using the file!
Brittany U.
Tampa, FL
This is one that you have to keep rebuying because the file gets weak. But it’s a great product over all
Mary R.
Love this OPI nail file! Its very strong and wont bend when you are trying to file your nails its strong
lyssa c.
VERY NICE , really recommend this product ! It’s such a great tool to use ! And shapens your nails eaisly
Liz F.
Really like this nail file. Works great. It has lasted a good long time as well. Definitely worth a buy.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.