BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Elisabeth P.
Jasper, IN
This is the last nail file you'll ever need to buy. Works like a charm. Takes off just enough at a time.
Heather M.
Tonawanda, NY
These files last a long time! They can even be cleaned and used again. Never to much on the actual nail.
Royleen S.
Valley Center, CA
This is a good concept but it seems like its not very hygienic. But I like that it does get the job done.
Chelsea R.
Does the job. Keeps my nails looking healthy and fresh. Good value for your money. Opi is my go to brand
Michelle B.
Palm Springs, CA
Files nails neatly and quickly. Does not leave rough edges. Lasts long time, unlike cardboard nail files
Alicia P.
Palo Alto, CA
This is such a long lasting and precise nail file I loved. Think it lasted me about two months each side!
Jordyn G.
Washington, UT
It works very well and gets the job done! Also it is very easy to work with the tool when using the file!
Krystal E.
Asheboro, NC
Crystal nail file hell me shape my nails. It doesn't damage your nails like normal "sandpaper" files do.
Megan F.
Jacksonville, FL
I always can depend on this nail filer! It gets the job done and never dulls down like other nail filers
Tracy B.
San Diego, CA
I would say it works just as good as any other nail file. Other than that I use if it is right at my hand
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.