BY OPI #2 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Jennifer R.
Sheridan, AR
The best nail files you can buy. These will not wear down for anything. I love them. I think they are awesome.
Amber A.
Douglasville , GA
Perfect and won't budge last forever won't get dull I keep it handy. For me and for my children good purchase.
Jenny M.
Oklahoma City
I love this priduct! You dont think it would work but it really does! Its one of the best files ive ever used.
Candice B.
Pflugerville, TX
Crystal nailfiles are life there’s not much else to say about it really. Always leaves my nails in great shape
Brandi M.
Files and shapes finger nails. Very professional outcome. Worth the cost. Crystal clear. Definitely recommend.
Frances M.
Hot Springs, AR
Girl you gotta get the crystal nail file by OPI! It will last you years and keep your finger nails lookin good!
Courtney M.
This works. But I will always 10p percent prefer the normal files over this. I do however like the pointed end
Stetson P.
Victoria, TX
This was a great nail file. Super cute and I literally took it every where with me. Did the job and then Some!
Randi c.
I keep this every where my purse and my room I use it on my false and natural nails a must buy awesome product
Hayley F.
Hesperia, MI
Love this. It has lasted so so long and I’m still filing with it. Love the brand! I like the looks of it also!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.