BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Lindsay M.
Milford, DE
Love this product very lightweight easy to use and gets the job done it is very cheap in price great design
Angelica L.
Dripping Springs, TX
I used this if the sides of my nails and it gets the job done with no issues
But doesn't work with acrylics
Whitney S.
Frankfort, KY
I like that it does not feel like you are scraping your nail on a chalk board. It leaves the nail smooth.
Kassandra B.
Amarillo, TX
A great nail filer gets the job done for my long nails n my daughters nails I would defiantly recommend.
Megan S.
This isn't my favorite. I bought it wanting to try something new. It didn't work as well as I had hoped.
Candaice Shantel F.
Memphis, TN
Wonderful nail file. It does an excellent job filing the free edge of nails. I will continue to buy more.
J L.
Buffs and cleans up nails good. Perfect for a gift or for yourself. Works better than regular nail files.
Rachel B.
Charlotte, NC
Love all of O.P.I's products I loved the crystal nail file just to make me feel a little like a princess
lyssa c.
VERY NICE , really recommend this product ! It’s such a great tool to use ! And shapens your nails eaisly
Elizabeth A.
Lawrenceville, GA
Opi nail file is great. Ruff yet not painful on the nails. And the shape is helpful. The size is perfect
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.