BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Frances M.
Hot Springs, AR
Girl you gotta get the crystal nail file by OPI! It will last you years and keep your finger nails lookin good!
Amber A.
Douglasville , GA
Perfect and won't budge last forever won't get dull I keep it handy. For me and for my children good purchase.
Anabel D.
Kansas City, MO
I like this nail file because it's cheap it's not one of the best nail files out there but it works really good
Tyler K.
Paris, TX
I like to use this when I give myself a manicure. Usually I just use a random nail file but I enjoy using this.
Tabitha B.
Cincinnati, OH
Not the best unless your on a budget or a old time gal like me you like the old stuff dryer than the new things
MaKayla J.
Somerset, KY
I love all O.P.I. Products from nail polish to nail files. It has always been one of my favorite brands to use!
Courtney M.
This works. But I will always 10p percent prefer the normal files over this. I do however like the pointed end
Kristen S.
Blanchard, OK
I love this nail file. Works so much better then the flimsy cheap wooden ones I see people using all the time.
Anthea W.
Oakland Gardens, NY
So fast. Only have to file for 2 minutes and I'm out the door. Not as good as the KissBliss one but is cheaper.
Erin K.
Mason City, IA
Doesn't dull even after several uses! Perfect size for my purse to use on the go! I don't go anywhere without!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Monique M.