BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Lindsay M.
Milford, DE
Love this product very lightweight easy to use and gets the job done it is very cheap in price great design
Gloria C.
Columbus, OH
Thes are great! This is definitely something my mother in law loves to use on her nails! She always has it!
Milenny L.
no me mata, pero es util y me gusta si punta un poco mutiaguda, prefiero mas grandes y mejor de manejar...
Danielle C.
Berwick, PA
This nail file works amazing. I've used cheapy nail files until I bought this one and i will never go back
Antonia W.
Citrus Hts, CA
This is aol file gets the job done and last along time before needing a new one just different how it files
Shelley F.
Stroudsburg, PA
I find this file to be great for my nails at least. It gets the job done and my nails never looked better.
Chelsea R.
Does the job. Keeps my nails looking healthy and fresh. Good value for your money. Opi is my go to brand
Kassandra B.
Amarillo, TX
A great nail filer gets the job done for my long nails n my daughters nails I would defiantly recommend.
Megan S.
This isn't my favorite. I bought it wanting to try something new. It didn't work as well as I had hoped.
Kaitlyn A.
I love this nail file because it lasts a long time while giving me more control than a regular nail file.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.