BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Can I use this if my nails are not that strong?1 Answers
Katie B.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
Bought for my mom and she loves this product as well and so did i, it's very easy to use, and I will continue to use it.
Hailey S.
Texas City, TX
it really helps you shape your nails. and at the end, it has a little sharp point to get dirt out from under your nails.
shelby p.
Fordsville, KY
Love it. One of the best ones I've found! Love that it's easy to hold and easy to use. It makes my nails smooth and shiny
Melissa S.
Auburn, NY
Files your nails neat and clean. Perfectly even every time. I love these files. So much better then flimsy emery boards.
Whitnee R.
Boles, AR
I love this nail file! It works amazing! I've had my current one for a while now. I'm surprised it has lasted this long.
Christy H.
Florissant, MO
This nail file works well. Never had any problems with it. It's lasted for a very long time and never seems to run down.
Nadya P.
Wichita
I love crystal files, they are the best ones. If you want a smooth finish and faster results this is the go to nailfile.
Emily M.
Ambler, PA
This file makes my finger nails look amazing! I bought it for home but I'm not sure if I'm completely sure how to use it!
Haley B.
Piedmont, SC
This type of file is okay. But personally I prefer a harder grit of a file. I feel this type of file doesn't work as well
Victoria A.
Lakeland, FL
I've owned this file for a long time now, and it's incredible to this day. Nothing makes my nails feel as smooth as this!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Phyllis D.
Bell City, MO
I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up. Would you recommend?
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you try it,what you say about it,good or bad?

Walmart