BY OPI #6 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Can I use this if my nails are not that strong?1 Answers
M. Angela L.
Bowling Green, OH
My favorite file. I use it everytime and it never fails me. Mine has lasted for so long. Definitely will be repurchasing.
Maggie M.
New Phila, OH
This nail file is really good, i use it often . But i don’t like that it’s made from metal . It tends to damage my nails
Gabrielle E.
Stockbridge, GA
I like this file because it shapes my nail very quickly as well as its really strong and easy to use and carry on the go.
Karis C.
Waynesburg, OH
Love these files!! Great for shaping the nail how you want it. Then the pointed tip makes it easy to get the hard spots.
Marine P.
Usually they say, glad nail filers are the best, I now understand why, this filer is so good! It files down nice n evenly
Katie C.
Lindenhurst, NY
very good nail file. keeps my nails feeling not rough. it is very easy to use. only pros for this file. would buy again!
Amanda L.
Amarillo, TX
OPI is a great brand and is one of my most favorite nail files. It's one I always reach for and is definitely my go to!!
Cristy V.
Screven, GA
Small yet strong, easy to keep in my purse for emergencies. This works very well and it's small size makes shaping easy.
Nicole W.
Smithfield
I absolutely love this glass nail file. I refuse to use anything but glass. It makes my nails so smooth and files evenly
Beljee L.
Bronx, NY
Works well and doesn't break the nail , smooths out perfectly, I love it !! I recommend to everyone who needs a nail file
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you try it,what you say about it,good or bad?
Phyllis D.
Bell City, MO
I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up. Would you recommend?