BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Ivy K.
Baileyton, AL
Crystal nail files are wonderful. Super nice investment instead of buying a million disposable nail files.
Rachel C.
It's so beautiful in its own but works in a magical way so love it made my nails look amazing and beautiful
Hannah F.
Mount Carmel, PA
This nail file is very nice. It stays just coarse enough to file the nail nicely. It is also very durable.
Emily E.
Federal Way, WA
This is my go to nail file and is not too harsh but also not too soft they seem to ware down quickly though
Anna D.
Burson, CA
Does a fantastic job of shaping my nails. Easy to use for someone that does not mess with their nails a lot
Milenny L.
no me mata, pero es util y me gusta si punta un poco mutiaguda, prefiero mas grandes y mejor de manejar...
Cierra C.
Rowland, NC
One of the best nail files I've used. It's very durable, not too expensive and files my nails really well.
Brooke C.
New Richmond , WI
The greatest!! I cannot live without this and will continue buying forever. I love the look of it as well.
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
Super sharp edges, had a hard time trying to file my nails but not cutting my skin. I wasn't too impressed
Nhat H.
['Sugar Land', ''], TX
This nail filer does its job, but in sure there are cheaper filers on the market that can work just as well
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.