BY OPI #2 in Nail Files

• What makes this Crystal Nail File so special? I am willin...2 Answers
  • Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
This nail file is great and easy to use with kids and adults I love it definitely would recommend it to everyone
Sara L.
Use this because I have very strong nails and love the OPI brand. My nail salon woman turned me onto this brand!
Angela S.
Austin , KY
Love the crystal nail file. Perfect to fit in my purse for those snags I get at the gym. Never dull always sharp
Calista G.
This is a really good nail filer. It is good quality when I first got it. This product in general is really good.
Jessica H.
Scott, LA
OPI always delivers great products. This diamond file is sure to please. Files smoothly with no micro rough edge.
B.l.B B.
I enjoy s metal filler better than thous carbord piece of crap. A metal one will give you more of a sturdy shape
Frances L.
New Castle, VA
This thing helps me get my ingrow toenails out and after i end up filing my toe nails down to, its great to have
Ty'Sionna S.
Flint
This product is great for quick and easy filing and for making corrections. Especially if you know how to use it.
Tabitha W.
This is my go to product for nails in my nail bag and purse. I have used it for years and will continue to do so.
Jenna N.
Port Arthur, TX
I love opi their products it is on another level this nail file help me remove tough edges after I clip my nails
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.