BY OPI #7 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kelly O.
Milford, MA
It works really well. Ive had it for a while and it hasn't become dull or anything. It works better than most drugstore brands, that get tired. OPI is harder to find, you need to go online or a store like Ulta carries it. But its worth coasting a little lore than cheaper brands! I always go back!
Stephanie L.
Hands down the absolute best nail file! It's not flexible so I feel it gives my nails a consistent edge. I just wipe it clean and use it again and again. I've bought it again and again. I have one in my nail kit, in my purse, next to my bed, pretty much everywhere I go I take it with me.
Tori P.
Canton, OH
I love my OPI Crystal Nail Filer. Its reusable, lasts a lot longer than disposable files and has a great, sturdy feel to it. It files even the thickest nail and won't ware out after one use. Its a great value for the price and I have bought a bunch over the years. I highly recommend.
Laney Y.
I prefer this nail file to otherwise because it's not as flimsy. I don't not keep it in my purse for safety reasons though. I bough this product at Walmart and I would recommend. You do have to watch how fast you're filing though, because it could run into your skin and cut your finger
Alora H.
These files are really cool to use because its not as the traditional foam nail filer with sandpaper type grit attached its like textured glass or crystal that is way more entertaining and looks more classy. I would recommend these just for fun and they get the job done pretty well too.
Kassiah P.
Decent product, I don't know why I didn't buy the equate brand.  It works the same and is the same quality.  The price was affordable and it wasn't too much more than the off-brands.  You can buy it anywhere.  They have this at Walmart, Kroger, CVS, Walgreens, etc.
Sarah L.
Radcliff, KY
Super simple nail file. Doesn't get dull easily and worth the money. The packaging it comes in is easy to open and the file itself is self explanatory. It's good value for its price and I usually replace once a year. I would recommend this to others due to its long lasting qualities!
Caitlyn C.
Muncie, IN
I LOVE the OPI Crystal Nail File to put in my purse or bag when traveling. It is small enough to fit just about anywhere, and you never know when you are going to break a nail and need a nail file! I hate when I crack a nail and do not have a file with me, so I just started carrying this around with me in my purse everywhere I go!
Kacee A.
Abilene
This nail file is awesome it never goes dull and it's pretty sturdy as I'm clumsy and have dropped it many times and hasn't broken yet I do have to say I have to be careful to not over file as it works so well my mother actually had one and that's the reason I had to go get my own
cinthya c.
Houston , TX
esta lima me gusta mucho por que no lastima para nada y no hire no la eh usado por mucho tiempo pero me gusta normalmente yo solia hacer mis propias unas acrilicas pero hoy me gusta mas el maquillaje estoy retomando nuevamente lo de las unas y creo que voy a usa esta lima para mis pies ...
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Monique M.