BY OPI #2 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Julie M.
This is a nice file. It looks so chic and fancy. It works extremely well as a file or nail cleaner. I love these.
Elise C.
I dro not tend to like these kind, I go for the other common one. This works just feels grinding with chunky sand
Maria H.
Flushing, MI
They last soooo long and barely leave any mess behind! I love these so much, compared to the regualr board ones.
Celya P.
Milwaukee, WI
Affordable & quick nail filer! A must always! Not only helps file, but also push cuticles & remove any necessary!
Liz G.
Sacramento, CA
Works beautifully on my nails. Files them down fast. Corrects sharp and jaged nails. Smoothes out nails amazingly
Pamela F.
I really love this product when I do my nails my nails look amazing right after using it the price is really good
Raelene C.
Santa Paula, CA
Great nail file. The nail file has lasted for years and stays in great shape. I will continue to purchase product
Heather E.
Belmont, NC
Very convenient nail file fits right into my make up bag and easy to use!! A must have in my pocketbook love it!
Calista G.
This is a really good nail filer. It is good quality when I first got it. This product in general is really good.
Ashlyn T.
Crystal nail files are awesome. They never dull and always give a nice curve. It is really easy to use and clean.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.