BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• What makes this Crystal Nail File so special? I am willin...2 Answers
  • Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Can I use this if my nails are not that strong?1 Answers
Lindsay L.
I've been using this nail file for probably close to two years. It still files well and leaves a relatively smooth edge.
Beljee L.
Bronx, NY
Works well and doesn't break the nail , smooths out perfectly, I love it !! I recommend to everyone who needs a nail file
Ashley B.
New Boston, MI
Cheap! And does it's job well. I prefer these metal files over the soft ones because I can clean under my nails as well.
Sofia M.
Matthews, NC
It's a pretty basic product it does what it's needed to do. Also a very portable size to travel with. And not too chunky.
Ashley h.
Bossier , LA
My favorite nail file by far. This file makes it easy to achieve the shape of the nail I want and keep the edges smooth.
Melissa S.
Auburn, NY
Files your nails neat and clean. Perfectly even every time. I love these files. So much better then flimsy emery boards.
Tamisha D.
Immokalee, FL
It's awesome yayyyy ! I use it to file and shape my nails that's all there is too it. No I don't wanna say anything more
Naiomi A.
I always use this nail file! It creates a sharp, straight edge on my nails that I always hope for in just a few strokes.
Marissa Z.
College Station, TX
Unlike regular nail files this takes a while to run down which is what I love because I tend to file my nails constantly
Yadira G.
I love this product I have it in my purse it's sleek and beautiful always comes in handy when I accidentally chip a nail.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you try it,what you say about it,good or bad?
Phyllis D.
Bell City, MO
I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up. Would you recommend?