BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Rebecca L.
Evansville, IN
I neve4 bought the hype of crystal files... but I have weak nails and switching has made a huge difference!
Jalisa L.
Douglasville, GA
Good product. Had no trouble with it. It does wear out easily tho. But your nails shouldnt be that bad haha
Stephanie R.
Probably the best file I own....I leave this one at home so that I will never lose it. Best file ever!!!!!
Emily E.
Federal Way, WA
This is my go to nail file and is not too harsh but also not too soft they seem to ware down quickly though
Natalie C.
Files nails smoothly and without risk of damaging nails. Firm file that's easy to store and hard to break.
Sarah S.
Oneida, WI
This nail file is fantastic! It looks great & does a wonderful job filing my nails. Easy to handle & hold.
Marissa M.
I have heard that crystal nail files are better than other kinds, and I agree. I really like this product.
Cayla M.
Milwaukee, WI
This is your typical nail file. It will get the job done and usable comes with some nail polish. Good file.
Antonia W.
Citrus Hts, CA
This is aol file gets the job done and last along time before needing a new one just different how it files
Dhorian R.
miami, doral florida 7801 NW 37t
Muy buena lima me gusta MUCHO ADEMAS TIENE UN PRECIO INCREÍBLE BIEN ECONÓMICA ME GUSTA MUCHO BUEN MATERIAN
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.