BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Karen A.
Bay City
Works great files efficiently. I prefer this to the toss away ones. I like that it has the tip at the end too
Monica P.
Really practical to use. Plus it gets on the edges if you like a really smooth curve finish . Is the best .
Lindsay T.
I really like the crystal nail file. It shapes my nails really well without any tugging or pulling feeling
Catherine c.
Rainsville, AL
One of the very very best nail files I've used. I always have one in my purse. I carry one everywhere I go.
Nhat H.
['Sugar Land', ''], TX
This nail filer does its job, but in sure there are cheaper filers on the market that can work just as well
Carissa L.
I love crystal nail files, they last forever and they're pretty. What more could you ask for in a nail file
Rebecca L.
Evansville, IN
I neve4 bought the hype of crystal files... but I have weak nails and switching has made a huge difference!
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
Super sharp edges, had a hard time trying to file my nails but not cutting my skin. I wasn't too impressed
Jalisa L.
Douglasville, GA
Good product. Had no trouble with it. It does wear out easily tho. But your nails shouldnt be that bad haha
kristina p.
Clarksville, TN
I love opi, but you should leave this one to the pros. Using this took a lot more time than it should have.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.