BY OPI #2 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Rachel T.
Gate City, VA
A very precision nail tool that helps me get a great looking nail shape! The pointed end is a great feature too!
laura g.
although this nail file may seem to work i feel like there could be improvement upon the creation of this product
Taylor A.
La Salle, MI
You can use this to get anything stuck under your nails, out quick and painless! And you can use it to file them!
Julie M.
This is a nice file. It looks so chic and fancy. It works extremely well as a file or nail cleaner. I love these.
Casey W.
Windermere, FL
I really like this nail file! Super strong and has lasted me for a long time. It keeps my nails in perfect shape.
Stacy W.
Love this nail file, the best one I've had. Does the job like a dream and I wish I had another one. It's perfect
E. Patty M.
Lemoore, CA
This file last longer to me. It's a good size and easy to go around nails. It's my to go filer. It travels well.
Pamela F.
I really love this product when I do my nails my nails look amazing right after using it the price is really good
Bridget F.
Baltimore, MD
This is a really nice product! It's a good value for the price and it works really well. It's very simple to use
Kierra K.
canyon lake
Beautiful and Does the job. Although it’s a little on the expensive side so I would stick with a cheaper product.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.