BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Can I use this if my nails are not that strong?1 Answers
Nessa A.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love this nail file! Something about it. Files down your nails with no issue lasts a very long time. Durable
Dominique T.
Washington, DC
This is the nail file perfect for all types of nails. Leaves nails feeling smooth and they won't chip. Beautiful product.
Karla F.
Central Islip, NY
Esta es una lima realmente hermosa. Me gusta mucho sobre todo es muy efectiva. Su forma hace que el limado sea muy fácil.
Nicole W.
Smithfield
I absolutely love this glass nail file. I refuse to use anything but glass. It makes my nails so smooth and files evenly
Karis C.
Waynesburg, OH
Love these files!! Great for shaping the nail how you want it. Then the pointed tip makes it easy to get the hard spots.
Itzel R.
North Hollywood, CA
I really liked this nail file but the "file" did not last too long. After a while my nails were no longer getting filed.
Marine P.
Usually they say, glad nail filers are the best, I now understand why, this filer is so good! It files down nice n evenly
Katie C.
Lindenhurst, NY
very good nail file. keeps my nails feeling not rough. it is very easy to use. only pros for this file. would buy again!
Roxann S.
Just like any other metal nail file. I guess you pay for the name. Does the job but cost more than most other nail files.
Krystina J.
Shreveport
A great file, you're really able to get the shape that you want with this tool. Would recommend to anyone who loves nails
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you try it,what you say about it,good or bad?
Phyllis D.
Bell City, MO
I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up. Would you recommend?