BY OPI #7 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Taylor D.
Kokomo, IN
I like this product and it gets down really close in those tight spaces! It is heavy duty and it does not break!
Vilma A.
Tomball, TX
I like that is a one time purchase. I've had mine for the last 5 years and has not lost any way to file my nails.
Anabel D.
Kansas City, MO
I like this nail file because it's cheap it's not one of the best nail files out there but it works really good
Jordan A.
Phoenix, Az
This little baby goes with my everywhere! It stays in my purse for emergencies. It's saved me from broken nails
yumar r.
Lawrenceville, GA
I have had this nail file for about a year diffidently one of the best. this product is also very easy to use.
Linda G.
El Cajon, CA
Its metal and doesnt break like the others I've used. I love this product because I file my nails all the time.
Eliza H.
Love this rather than a plastic nail file. It lasts longer than the plastic ones which seem to get dull faster.
whitney s.
I feel like this is the most original nail file and it works the best! I don't have to worry about it breaking!
Rebecca J.
clinton, IA
Nice and easy to clean but my daughters play with my nail stuff and this is really sharp so I had to put it up.
Allyson S.
Boise, ID
Works decently well, I always feel as though this file is a bit fragile. All in all, it gets the job done well!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Anahi A.