BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

• What makes this Crystal Nail File so special? I am willin...2 Answers
  • Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
liz b.
Bedford, KY
Ever since i have switched to a crystal file i will never go back to the usualy emory board. These things are amazing
Sarah D.
I love this nail file!!! Some are too rough and like sand paper and others are too gentle!! This one is just right!!!
Amy L.
Cookeville, TN
Not bad for a file. It's worth the price. I would recommend this product to friends. Everyone needs a good nail file.
Brienne F.
It’s a sturdy good nail file to have. I’d recommend it to others. You can get cheaper ones but they wear out quickly.
Patricia M.
Was a huge fan of this file when I first stared using it. However it soon became dull and did vey life filing at all.
Alisha F.
Melbourne, FL
This nail file works very well. I prefer to file my nails instead of cutting them, and this nail file does the trick
Allie R.
Ocean Springs
I love this product! This keeps my nails looking very clean and neat. I will definitely continue to use this product!
Rachel H.
Pinellas Park, FL
Its good, solid, files my nails. Looks nice for a file. Fits easily into my purse. Nothing bad you could say about it
Melissa M.
Hollywood, CA
The only nail file you need in your life. I have gone through plenty of nail files but this one is unlike any other.
Kassandra S.
Mission, TX
Its a nice nail file if not a little rough on your nails or at least mine. Would use again though but not a favorite
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.