BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• What makes this Crystal Nail File so special? I am willing to try...2 Answers
  • Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Erin J.
One of my favorite files by one of my favorite nail brands. Files so smoothly and makes my nails look great.
Erica A.
Lacombe, LA
This nail file does two jobs. It get the dirt from under my nails and it files them down. Very good product.
Whitley J.
Enid, OK
Perfect for shaping and smoothing nails! I love how the nail file is easy to use and perfectly shaped nails!
Misty C.
Pineville, WV
I like the simple design. You can file your mails and clean under them. You can't go wrong with this product
Monica P.
Really practical to use. Plus it gets on the edges if you like a really smooth curve finish . Is the best .
Lindsay T.
I really like the crystal nail file. It shapes my nails really well without any tugging or pulling feeling
Catherine c.
Rainsville, AL
One of the very very best nail files I've used. I always have one in my purse. I carry one everywhere I go.
Carissa L.
I love crystal nail files, they last forever and they're pretty. What more could you ask for in a nail file
Rebecca L.
Evansville, IN
I neve4 bought the hype of crystal files... but I have weak nails and switching has made a huge difference!
Nhat H.
['Sugar Land', ''], TX
This nail filer does its job, but in sure there are cheaper filers on the market that can work just as well
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.