BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Brittany T.
La Feria, TX
I love it because it has the pointy top to take out any gunk in your nails & also files them at the same time
Alli J.
Deatsville, AL
This nail file is amazing. It works so well and I enjoy using it every time! Very pleased with this product.
Olivia L.
Best nail file I have ever used! easy to shape nails with as well. does not take a lot of work to file nails
destinee b.
Oak Harbor, WA
These work great don't do my nails much but I still love this it works wonders for me recommend it to anyone
Patience P.
Fernandina, FL
Love that it last forever. Only downfall is that if you drop it, it shatters. Great idea for gift purchases.
Rebekah R.
Love this file. It gets the job done. Be careful when using though, you could easily end up filing too much.
chloe h.
Deville, LA
These crystal nail files are the best I've ever used. I always bring it with me. I don't use any other files.
Jordan R.
Brookhaven, MS
I really enjoy using a crystal nail file when I have acrylics. It takes just the right amount off when used.
Sarah M.
I love this nail file! It leaves such a smooth finish, no jagged edges. It's long lasting and great quality.
Monica R.
Beaverton, OR
This works very well. I use this nail file all the time. It’s pretty cheap and you can use it a lot of times.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.