BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Sarah G.
Gaffney, SC
This is my favorite nail file! The crystal makes my nails look shiny while smoothing away all imperfections.
chloe h.
Deville, LA
These crystal nail files are the best I've ever used. I always bring it with me. I don't use any other files.
Lila C.
Escondido, CA
Does what it should do. Just like any other nail file. I use it all the time and have repurchased a few times
Rae J.
Does what it's supposed to do but could be better. What can I say? It's a nail file. I enjoy the brand though
Brittany T.
La Feria, TX
I love it because it has the pointy top to take out any gunk in your nails & also files them at the same time
Brenna B.
Kapolei, HI
I like the material, but I wouldn't recommend it to others because its rough on nails and leaves jagged edges
Nicole N.
Indio, CA
Great file it leaves a nice sleek finish on your nails. No excess hangers that some files leave on the tips.
audrey l.
Poway, CA
havent tried before. looking forward to. heard good things but still they have flaws. thats all i have to say
Monica R.
Beaverton, OR
This works very well. I use this nail file all the time. It’s pretty cheap and you can use it a lot of times.
destinee b.
Oak Harbor, WA
These work great don't do my nails much but I still love this it works wonders for me recommend it to anyone
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.