BY OPI #2 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Jessica E.
Clarksville, TN
I live this product. I don't have to worry about it ever becoming flimsy or breaking. It will last you a long time.
Kristin S.
Florence, AL
High quality, long lasting nail file. Comparable to salon brands. I have had my file for forever with minimal wear!
Jay123v C.
So,so , so ,good it made my finger look like they was done by a pro .I love this nail file so good . soooooooo yeah
mai a.
This saved me from having not perfect nails when I file them with this it like 😍😍😍 I feel like omg this is the best
Sarah H.
As usual OPI makes fantastic product. The longevity of the file makes the price, reasonable anyway, we'll worth it!
Samantha G.
Sinton, TX
Not really a go too but it does the job need to invest in getting another one. Don't really care for this product.
Sophia S.
I like this product because I can use it for multiple reasons and it is a pretty good price for something so good.
Selena S.
Very strong nail file! Works extremely well and gets the job done. Good quality as well. I recommend all the time.
Ashley G.
Eaton Rapids
I like the crystal nail file because it doesn't feel as scratch as metal ones but I don't like the sound it makes.
Barbara R.
Lake Forest, CA
Great nail file. Kind of overpriced but dies the job well. My daughter is always using this one to shape her nails
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.