BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

• What makes this Crystal Nail File so special? I am willin...2 Answers
  • Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
Lali I.
Vista, CA
Love this nail filer because it's still instead of getting foam filers that bend and twist helps with staying straight.
Lisa W.
bismarck, north dakota
this is a must have for every female that does their nails!! Getting the perfect shape is so important and this works!
andreanna p.
Love this nail file it gets the job done i wouldnt trade for the world i keep one in my purse for just in case reasons
Shandee M.
I am in love with this! It's easy on my nails, doesn't make them flake, and makes it easy to get a nice, straight nail.
Janine G.
Rolla, MO
Love the crystal nail file. I was given one of these as a gift several years ago and carry it in my purse at all times.
Katrina F.
I feel like it could be a little stronger so it won't bend my I'm pressing down on it. Other than that, it works good.
Calista S.
Madison, WI
This file files my nails well and doesn't eat full too quickly. It makes for the perfect nails and manicure every time!
Daisy O.
Strathmore, CA
I am all about my nails so I need the best products and this product is great for getting my nails in shape. I love it!
Meghan S.
Spring Hill, KS
Great nail filer. Does its job. Very easy to use and has a little grip on the end for easy handling. Not too expensive
Elizabeth P.
Orlando , FL
It files the nails down and makes the perfect shape of the nail that I want! It's very small and convenient for travel
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.