BY OPI #7 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Tara C.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
Great nail file for a good price. Cant best the quality and performance! Have bought several for personal usage.
Stacy W.
Love this nail file, the best one I've had. Does the job like a dream and I wish I had another one. It's perfect
Brenda R.
Mc Bain, MI
It works alright. I've tried other brands but this one works better then the others. My mom prefers this instead
Emily B.
Tallapoosa, GA
I have something similar to this and I really enjoy it, my nail care box would not be the same without this tool!
laura g.
although this nail file may seem to work i feel like there could be improvement upon the creation of this product
Katherine E.
virginia beach
Got it because a YouTuber recommended it and I do not regret it at all. One of the best purchases I’ve ever made.
Raelene C.
Santa Paula, CA
Great nail file. The nail file has lasted for years and stays in great shape. I will continue to purchase product
Tabitha W.
This is my go to product for nails in my nail bag and purse. I have used it for years and will continue to do so.
Kierra K.
canyon lake
Beautiful and Does the job. Although it’s a little on the expensive side so I would stick with a cheaper product.
Taylor A.
La Salle, MI
You can use this to get anything stuck under your nails, out quick and painless! And you can use it to file them!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Anahi A.