BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Casey W.
Windermere, FL
I really like this nail file! Super strong and has lasted me for a long time. It keeps my nails in perfect shape.
Amy F.
Stromsburg, NE
Gave me a nice smooth edge. Not as flexible as regular files so a little difficult to get to hard to reach areas.
Anna N.
Pawtucket, RI
I love this nail file! It works very well to smooth out nails and leave them looking like you got a pro manicure
Adya M.
Largo, FL
this is a good nail file. i only use the metal ones. it's very preside and i love it so very so very so very much
Katherine E.
virginia beach
Got it because a YouTuber recommended it and I do not regret it at all. One of the best purchases I’ve ever made.
Frannie C.
Denver, CO
A little too harsh for my nails personally. I did like the pointy end, great for getting any gunk under my nails.
Brenda R.
Mc Bain, MI
It works alright. I've tried other brands but this one works better then the others. My mom prefers this instead
Jissel O.
I like this nail file , it does the job but is harsh on the nails , I recommend this for people with strong nails
Amber A.
San Antonio, TX
I use this product and feel like I have more control of it because it's not bendable. Like the tip of it as well.
Sandi C.
Lansing, MI
Works great and still smooth enough to not leave snags. They last a while to be fore you have to throw them away.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Monique M.