BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

Skianne K.
Tippecanoe, IN
I absolutely love the Crystal boards work so well and don't wear down as easy. They are easy to clean and keep using again.
Harley F.
Winchester, KY
I use a crystal nail file for EVERYTHING, EVERY HAND, Nail. It makes a finer finish and better for sanitation for clients.
Lexy L.
Weatherford, TX
This is a pretty basic and must have product if you do your own nails at home. It works really well when filing your nails
Yomaira R.
LEAR24151 | YOMAIRA RENGEL Miami, FL 33195. T: (786) 3154600
perfect tool for short nails because it has soft fiber, I like a lot because it is quite delicate and useful to shape nails
Amie C.
It's a great nail file that does exactly what you want! It is very good at leaving your nails smooth with a perfect shape.
Hannah
It's the same thing as any other nail file. I think it was pretty cheap. I like glue it comes with a pointy too at the end.
Lindsey E.
Ankeny, IA
I like that this file can be thoroughly washed and sanitized. It files well. However it is a buy fragile since it is glass
Carissa P.
Shavertown, PA
This file works wonders for me and even helps me get the shape of nail I'm going for. Works quickly and efficiently for me.
Shana S.
Borger
This is your basic nail file. It gets the job done. I do like the pointed tip though so you can get underneath your nails.
Elaine R.
Williamston
Love this product! I have very thin nails that break so I keep this with me. Works perfect and keeps my nails looking good.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Phyllis D.
Bell City, MO
I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up. Would you recommend?
Dose it last long?i have a old one and I'm in need of a new one asap.is it a good quality?is it worth the money?

Walmart