BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Shhrrii L.
Schnecksville, PA
Love this really files so well and it's so easy to store and looks nice. Isn't cheap looking or feeling at all
Giselle B.
brooklyn, NY
Standard nail grooming product. Opi is a great brand, the quality is standard. It cleans under nails and files.
Randi c.
I keep this every where my purse and my room I use it on my false and natural nails a must buy awesome product
Jennifer R.
Sheridan, AR
The best nail files you can buy. These will not wear down for anything. I love them. I think they are awesome.
Tabitha B.
Cincinnati, OH
Not the best unless your on a budget or a old time gal like me you like the old stuff dryer than the new things
Jenny M.
Oklahoma City
I love this priduct! You dont think it would work but it really does! Its one of the best files ive ever used.
Courtney M.
This works. But I will always 10p percent prefer the normal files over this. I do however like the pointed end
Kaye T.
Monroe, NC
I love using this nail file because I feel like I have more control and it doesn't wear out as quick as others.
Kristen S.
Blanchard, OK
I love this nail file. Works so much better then the flimsy cheap wooden ones I see people using all the time.
Anthea W.
Oakland Gardens, NY
So fast. Only have to file for 2 minutes and I'm out the door. Not as good as the KissBliss one but is cheaper.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.