BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Shhrrii L.
Schnecksville, PA
Love this really files so well and it's so easy to store and looks nice. Isn't cheap looking or feeling at all
Paola
barcelona
I have the cristal nail file for 4 years and it's amazing! My favourite one! Expensive but has the best quality
Hayley F.
Hesperia, MI
Love this. It has lasted so so long and I’m still filing with it. Love the brand! I like the looks of it also!
Adriana H.
Englewood, Colorado
I love this crystal file for natural nails. It gives a smoothr edge when filed down and doest crack the nails.
Dakota H.
Bristol, VA
This product was not the best it breaks off very easy and its very bendable. This product needs to be stronger
Abby D.
Indianapolis, IN
I have had this file for years. It lasts forever and gives the nail a really clean line without looking jagged.
Giselle B.
brooklyn, NY
Standard nail grooming product. Opi is a great brand, the quality is standard. It cleans under nails and files.
Jennifer R.
Sheridan, AR
The best nail files you can buy. These will not wear down for anything. I love them. I think they are awesome.
Jenny M.
Oklahoma City
I love this priduct! You dont think it would work but it really does! Its one of the best files ive ever used.
Courtney M.
This works. But I will always 10p percent prefer the normal files over this. I do however like the pointed end
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.