BY OPI #6 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
  • Can I use this if my nails are not that strong?1 Answers
Lilia J.
Brownsville, TX
Love this file for my nails, leaves them so soft. I highly recommend this product to anyone that does their own nails at home
Ashley B.
Decatur, AR
Not a huge fan of the disposable nail files but love this one. Sturdy and gets the job done, and can be used more than once.
Maria R.
Madera, CA
I'm in live with the crystal nail files. They last for ever! I feel like they never go dul and they fit about just any where.
Jazmine T.
Bourg, LA
These help my nails so much. it's rough, but i love it so much. my mother in law loves it also. I'm a repeat user with this.
Amber V.
Riverside, CA
I don't really like to fine my nails because I have really sensitive nail beds. But this using as harsh as other nail files.
Ajah M.
Fort Myers, FL
It files pretty well and I'm very satisfied after I'm done using it. I pretty mush use this all the time I take it on the go.
Cydnee J.
I have had this nail file for a long time and it still works like brand new! Give it a try and I promise you won't be sorry!
Hailey L.
Danbury, CT
It's not cheap and won't break on you. It's also good for taking the dirty out from between your finger nails. And I love it.
Alexis R.
Aurora, CO
I received this prides as a gift, and seemed fine at first, but the file quickly wore down and the crystal ended up breaking
Alexandra M.
Tampa
This Really Works To Wipe Out Any Dirt Under Nails And Stuff Really Like This Product And Also Usable For Your Toe Nails Too
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Do you try it,what you say about it,good or bad?
Phyllis D.
Bell City, MO
I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up. Would you recommend?