BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Andrea r.
Fresno, CA
I love this nail file, it's easy to use for my nails which are always growing. And fits into my nail kit on the go.
Yasmine F.
Great file it does a good job filing my nails. There’s not a lot to say it filed my nails like any other nail file.
Loretta G.
West Covina , California
I have always had one of these I have one in my car, in my bathroom, and in my purse. It's strong and easy to use.
Kayla G.
Loysville, PA
Love OPI nail files! They do a great job filing my nails! And they are priced nicely to! Would definitely recommend
Jay123v C.
So,so , so ,good it made my finger look like they was done by a pro .I love this nail file so good . soooooooo yeah
Selena S.
Very strong nail file! Works extremely well and gets the job done. Good quality as well. I recommend all the time.
Barbara R.
Lake Forest, CA
Great nail file. Kind of overpriced but dies the job well. My daughter is always using this one to shape her nails
Samantha G.
Sinton, TX
Not really a go too but it does the job need to invest in getting another one. Don't really care for this product.
Sophia S.
I like this product because I can use it for multiple reasons and it is a pretty good price for something so good.
Kristin S.
Florence, AL
High quality, long lasting nail file. Comparable to salon brands. I have had my file for forever with minimal wear!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Monique M.