BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

Bao X.
New London, WI
OPI has such great products, never disappointed. The crystal nail file works well and leaves nails with a smooth free edge.
Yahaira N.
Sun City, CA
Me gusta mucho es práctica y simple solo me gustaria qye fuera más atractiva visualmente pero cumple todas sus expectativas
Lexy L.
Weatherford, TX
This is a pretty basic and must have product if you do your own nails at home. It works really well when filing your nails
cynthia G.
Des Moines, IA
Well not much to say but I use it to get the dirt out of my under nails and I think it's an alrite product to use I guess.
Jordan P.
Corbin, KY
My absolute favorite nail file! I hate the flimsy cardboard files. The metal files are much sturdier and last much longer.
Fabienne N.
Brooklyn, NY
This was something different. Filed my nails nicely and didn't leave and jagged edges like a lot of other files usually do.
Skianne K.
Tippecanoe, IN
I absolutely love the Crystal boards work so well and don't wear down as easy. They are easy to clean and keep using again.
Mariana A.
W Valley City, UT
I always use these kinds of files on my nails i feel they work better on my nails than the plastic ones, gets the job done.
Lindsey E.
Ankeny, IA
I like that this file can be thoroughly washed and sanitized. It files well. However it is a buy fragile since it is glass
Betsy S.
Elgin, IL
This is a good item, feels good and has a clean finish, easy to use and its a good size, you can carry w you all the time.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.