BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

• What makes this Crystal Nail File so special? I am willin...2 Answers
  • Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
Gillian V.
Ashburn
What I really like about it is the feather light touch you can use, in fact must use. It's strange to use in it removes nail like its a 10 grit sanding machine yet it leaves such a smooth surface. Use a light touch and pay attention otherwise you'll end up removing to much to fast. It's a good file. Now if they could just solve the never ending problem I have filing with my off hand...
Danielle C.
Fountain Valley, CA
If you want to keep your nails long and strong don't bother with clippers. Use a crystal nail file to trim your nails instead. Causes less damage and won't cut your nails too short on accident. I've noticed my nails haven't been splitting as much since I started using this and my nails have been growing stronger. It also does a WAY better job of shaping my nails when I am doing a home manicure. I can get my squovals on point and make them look professionally done.
Jacalyn D.
San Diego, CA
The trick to finding a good nail file that doesn’t loose its grit after one or two uses is to go with a good crystal file. Unlike the files that have an adhesive grit on them that don’t last you very long this OPI crystal file is a very good investment. OPI is one of my most trusted nail care brands. Which always gives me piece of mind in knowing that they are not only quality but consistent. I would recommend and will even rebut this product in the future.
hannah d.
This nail file is my favorite of any I have, the packaging is nice and I love the crystal part of it, it makes it unique from a usual nail file. In my opinion, the crystal nail file has a better resistance to that "nails on a chalkboard" feel, where that happens all too much with a normal file, and we're all too familiar with that awful sensation. As much as I love this product, I do think it has an odd odor. It just smells kinda gross and dirty. Other than that, I would defiantly recommend to friends and family.
Meaghan M.
This nail file is great for travel as it is not made of metal. security at the airport doesn't pick it up from my carry on. It is smaller and does create a nice smooth edge for your nails. Use these carefully as it can create brittle edges and if you file too often, it can lead to the split of the nail. But I would recommend this product to anyone!
Kathleen O.
Oceanside, CA
I have had this nail file for about 10 years and it still works beautifully. I love that it makes my nail edges very smooth and not jagged whatsoever. Even though it is so gentle, it still does a great job of filing. All I have to do to keep it clean is give it a quick rinse under water. It never wears down!
Erica S.
I like this nail file a lot for what its worth its really nice. I like the thinness of the file; it makes it great for getting into the corners of my nails since they are short. I don't like how its not durable, its not chemically tempered which would make it stronger at resisting breaks and chips.
Samaya A.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
It’s a simple nail file! I personally bought this and have used it ever since. You can just put it in your purse if you ever need it. I don’t remember the price but it was probably 10-15 dollars pretty reasonable I’ve been using it for a while. It’s metal so it’s really sturdy and nice!
Betsy P.
Mill Creek
I like to use a sturdy nail file, so decided to try this one. I'm over using flimsy emery boards that wear off quickly and are therefore disposable. This one really fits the bill. It has a really great grit to it that makes filing my nails quick and easy. I think it has helped my nails to quit flaking off layer by layer. I'm always sure to file in one direction only in order to prevent peeling. Great sturdy, reusable file!
Hayley H.
Everson, WA
Really helped me keep my nails in order without me accidentally over-filing them! I’d definitely recommend this file to others. I used filing my nails to quit biting them too. One month of no biting and going strong!
*dont mind the horrible nail painting I did, I haven’t taken off the stuff around the nails yet*😭
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.