BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kelsey P.
It's a nail file that gets the job done easily,nicely, and smoothly. Small enough to keep in my travel makeup so it's always where I need it,when I need it. I would recommend it if you get a lot of nicks and chips in you nails (if you have medium strength nails) as I do personally.
Kacee A.
Abilene
This nail file is awesome it never goes dull and it's pretty sturdy as I'm clumsy and have dropped it many times and hasn't broken yet I do have to say I have to be careful to not over file as it works so well my mother actually had one and that's the reason I had to go get my own
Caitlyn C.
Muncie, IN
I LOVE the OPI Crystal Nail File to put in my purse or bag when traveling. It is small enough to fit just about anywhere, and you never know when you are going to break a nail and need a nail file! I hate when I crack a nail and do not have a file with me, so I just started carrying this around with me in my purse everywhere I go!
cinthya c.
Houston , TX
esta lima me gusta mucho por que no lastima para nada y no hire no la eh usado por mucho tiempo pero me gusta normalmente yo solia hacer mis propias unas acrilicas pero hoy me gusta mas el maquillaje estoy retomando nuevamente lo de las unas y creo que voy a usa esta lima para mis pies ...
stephenie a.
Williamsport, PA
This OPI nail filer is soo worth the time and money! This nail filer is not only a nail shaper its a long lasting aial buddy. The other brands may have thoes disposable nail filers the get messed up and worthless but this brand will never break unless you have crocdile nails lol.
Tracy W.
Mesa, AZ
I recently took my fake nails off and I was noticing my nails were very brittle and breaking all the time. I bought this file to help with less breakage and I love it. It also makes my nails shiny. Woo. I would recommend this file to everything. I will buy another one as well.
Aimee S.
Brownsville, TX
Best nail file, not like regular ones, leaves my nails smooth. I feel it doesnt damage my nails as much as regular files. Easy to use, only con is that if it falls it breaks easily :/ other than that its great!
Allison S.
Charlotte, NC
OPI's Crystal Nail File is a nicer version of your drugstore crystal nail file. I usually purchase mine from Amazon, but an OPI crystal nail file came with an OPI purchase. After use, it does not wear down quickly and the grit is comfortable for the nails. I would not make a special trip to buy this file, but it is decent.
Jacquelyn H.
Jacksonville, FL
I love my OPI nail file. I work in an office and I always take care of my nails while I am at work. My nails have strengthened so much and have grown in so much healthier since I started using this file instead of cheap files that fall apart. I use this file literally daily.
Milena B.
I absolutely hate to file my nails mostly because of the sound but also because of the vibration feeling you get when your nail goes along and hits skin. This product does a good job and I would likely buy it again if my current one brakes. Also it's easily kept in a bag of you need to whip it out after breaking a nail.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.