BY OPI #7 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Alondra C.
I must admit , nail clippers are so rough and annoying to use . This one really helped my nails whip back into shape , and not brake at all . As you know file-ing is better than clipping . You don't even have to buy this twice , once is enough ! Very amazing product to use for a non painful experience
Sofie C.
I love all OPI nail products, and this one is no exception! I purchased mine at TJ Maxx, along with several of their nail polishes. It works much more effectively than many of the other nail files that I have used, and I would recommend it to others, because of the way it works, and its affordable price!
Magalie
Crystal nail files are the best for shaping your nails! So easy to use and you don't have to go out any buy a new one as frequently as you do with other nail files! I am a repeat use and don't think I'll be switching to a different nail file anytime soon!
laura g.
eastvale, CA
I like that this is easy to clean and really helps to shape my nails! I also like that it's light weight and pretty easy to just throw into my bag and be on with my day. The only bad thing about it that I found, is that it is kinda easy to break. I barely stepped on one on my carpet floor and it snapped.
Shelby K.
Terre Haute, IN
I do not like the crystal feel of a nail file. I feel it does not work as effectively as an emory board. I usually use an emory board but tried something differently this time. It was not for me because I did not like the way it felt when I filed my nails.
Poly A.
Framingham, MA
I really like this nail file because of the triangular tip; I can use it underneath my nails and around the cuticules as well. It comes with a protective carrying case which is great to keep its pointed edge safe, and the crystal filing surface definitely delivers the fast results I need when on the go.
Carli V.
Works great, softens nails and never dulls! I got my file from IPSY and I use it to keep my nails smooth and rounded. I've never had a crystal file before and will never go back to the sandpaper-like ones again!
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
It's a nail file. Nothing super special or amazing about it. Wouldn't buy another one. I have spend the same amount of money on better ones. Not super impressed with this particular product at all. Would rather spend more for better quality.
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
This is one of my go-to files. It's hard to have ever ready files for natural nails. I find it difficult to find good files for natural nails. I get good shaping done in very little time. It doesn't leave my nails incredibly porous or rough, instead they are soft and fine. Seens to last forever and easy to clean. Great file and highly reccomeneded.
Kelly O.
Milford, MA
It works really well. Ive had it for a while and it hasn't become dull or anything. It works better than most drugstore brands, that get tired. OPI is harder to find, you need to go online or a store like Ulta carries it. But its worth coasting a little lore than cheaper brands! I always go back!
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Anahi A.