BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Tara C.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
Great nail file for a good price. Cant best the quality and performance! Have bought several for personal usage.
Heather E.
Belmont, NC
Very convenient nail file fits right into my make up bag and easy to use!! A must have in my pocketbook love it!
Bridget F.
Baltimore, MD
This is a really nice product! It's a good value for the price and it works really well. It's very simple to use
Emily B.
Tallapoosa, GA
I have something similar to this and I really enjoy it, my nail care box would not be the same without this tool!
Calista G.
This is a really good nail filer. It is good quality when I first got it. This product in general is really good.
Julie M.
This is a nice file. It looks so chic and fancy. It works extremely well as a file or nail cleaner. I love these.
Pamela F.
I really love this product when I do my nails my nails look amazing right after using it the price is really good
Taylor A.
La Salle, MI
You can use this to get anything stuck under your nails, out quick and painless! And you can use it to file them!
Jessica H.
Scott, LA
OPI always delivers great products. This diamond file is sure to please. Files smoothly with no micro rough edge.
E. Patty M.
Lemoore, CA
This file last longer to me. It's a good size and easy to go around nails. It's my to go filer. It travels well.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.