BY OPI #3 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Lali I.
Vista, CA
Love this nail filer because it's still instead of getting foam filers that bend and twist helps with staying straight.
Eri V.
Sarasota , FL
This is a must have for my kit. It's can really file out nicks in the nail bed and is more gentle than the paper files.
Cristal W.
Saint Louis, MO
This is a nail file to keep for life and pass to the later generations... It does not expire, great to keep on your bag
Lisa W.
bismarck, north dakota
this is a must have for every female that does their nails!! Getting the perfect shape is so important and this works!
Frances F.
Kings Mountain, NC
This nail file is very durable! Does not bend and break. The file smoothly and safely shapes my finger nails with ease.
Marlena R.
Indio, CA
Files my nails really quick and At the other end a sharp end to clean beneath the nails, I love it! Totally recommend!
Christina C.
North Babylon, NY
Not a huge fan, thought it would do a better job. All it did was destroy my nails. It is totally a huge waste of money.
Taylor W.
Concord
I love this, I only need to go back and forth on my nails a few times. It also doesn't cause my nails to peel or break.
Jennifer G.
Buckhorn, KY
I love this nail file...It is great for shaping your nails while you can use it to clean under the nail. Great product.
Hannah D.
Huntington Beach, CA
This broke and isn't worth it. Cheap quality and you definitely aren't getting what you paid for. Won't be repurchasing
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.