BY OPI #7 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Patricia M.
Was a huge fan of this file when I first stared using it. However it soon became dull and did vey life filing at all.
Rachel H.
Pinellas Park, FL
Its good, solid, files my nails. Looks nice for a file. Fits easily into my purse. Nothing bad you could say about it
Alisha F.
Melbourne, FL
This nail file works very well. I prefer to file my nails instead of cutting them, and this nail file does the trick
Kassandra S.
Mission, TX
Its a nice nail file if not a little rough on your nails or at least mine. Would use again though but not a favorite
Sarah H.
Albemarle, NC
Easy to use and has an outstandinb effect/ affect. I love this product so much ! The two sides also makes it easier.
Barbara R.
Lake Forest, CA
Great nail file. Kind of overpriced but dies the job well. My daughter is always using this one to shape her nails
Rajenne J.
Charlotte, NC
Very sharp tip but it's good to use especially when your nails are dirty and you need something to clean them out.
Harmony L.
Griffin, GA
Very great nail file these are the only nail files I will use love that they are matal instead of like paper like.
Kassiah G.
Longview, WA
This product gets done what needs to be done without having to file the nail forever, a great purchase, I recommend
Stephanie R.
Mcallen, TX
Not only is it cheap but it actually works and last for a long time. I won't bend or become dull after a first use
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Anahi A.