BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
laura g.
although this nail file may seem to work i feel like there could be improvement upon the creation of this product
Bridget F.
Baltimore, MD
This is a really nice product! It's a good value for the price and it works really well. It's very simple to use
Emily B.
Tallapoosa, GA
I have something similar to this and I really enjoy it, my nail care box would not be the same without this tool!
Calista G.
This is a really good nail filer. It is good quality when I first got it. This product in general is really good.
Celya P.
Milwaukee, WI
Affordable & quick nail filer! A must always! Not only helps file, but also push cuticles & remove any necessary!
Adian S.
Des Moines
Will never use another file. This is perfect. Easy to carry, easy to use. It doesn't make my nails break either!
Julie M.
This is a nice file. It looks so chic and fancy. It works extremely well as a file or nail cleaner. I love these.
Maria H.
Flushing, MI
They last soooo long and barely leave any mess behind! I love these so much, compared to the regualr board ones.
Jessica H.
Scott, LA
OPI always delivers great products. This diamond file is sure to please. Files smoothly with no micro rough edge.
E. Patty M.
Lemoore, CA
This file last longer to me. It's a good size and easy to go around nails. It's my to go filer. It travels well.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.