BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

• What makes this Crystal Nail File so special? I am willin...2 Answers
  • Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
Mallory C.
This is very comfortable to hold in my hand and use on my other hand and makes a super quick job of doing my own manicure
Yadira G.
I love this product I have it in my purse it's sleek and beautiful always comes in handy when I accidentally chip a nail.
Beljee L.
Bronx, NY
Works well and doesn't break the nail , smooths out perfectly, I love it !! I recommend to everyone who needs a nail file
Christy H.
Florissant, MO
This nail file works well. Never had any problems with it. It's lasted for a very long time and never seems to run down.
Tamisha D.
Immokalee, FL
It's awesome yayyyy ! I use it to file and shape my nails that's all there is too it. No I don't wanna say anything more
Melissa R.
Fayetteville, GA
This is the perfect file to use to clean underneath your nails and get a straight and smooth look and feel to your tips.
Cristy V.
Screven, GA
Small yet strong, easy to keep in my purse for emergencies. This works very well and it's small size makes shaping easy.
Tameka H.
Valdosta, GA
easy to clean . the best nail file i have used in years. very gentle and not ragged. nail edges are very smooth and soft.
Dominique T.
Washington, DC
This is the nail file perfect for all types of nails. Leaves nails feeling smooth and they won't chip. Beautiful product.
Naiomi A.
I always use this nail file! It creates a sharp, straight edge on my nails that I always hope for in just a few strokes.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.