BY OPI #3 in Nail Files

• Is this better then a regular Nail filer4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Gabrielle E.
Stockbridge, GA
I like this file because it shapes my nail very quickly as well as its really strong and easy to use and carry on the go.
Beth C.
Morristown , TN
This file last so long when used on your nails and toes. It does not dull like a regular file does! Well worth the money!
Ashley B.
New Boston, MI
Cheap! And does it's job well. I prefer these metal files over the soft ones because I can clean under my nails as well.
Krystina J.
Shreveport
A great file, you're really able to get the shape that you want with this tool. Would recommend to anyone who loves nails
Melissa S.
Auburn, NY
Files your nails neat and clean. Perfectly even every time. I love these files. So much better then flimsy emery boards.
Hailey S.
Texas City, TX
it really helps you shape your nails. and at the end, it has a little sharp point to get dirt out from under your nails.
shelby p.
Fordsville, KY
Love it. One of the best ones I've found! Love that it's easy to hold and easy to use. It makes my nails smooth and shiny
Kelsey W.
This file has lasted me a long time, many years. I keep one at home and one in my purse. It is effective and easy to use.
Haley B.
Piedmont, SC
This type of file is okay. But personally I prefer a harder grit of a file. I feel this type of file doesn't work as well
Melissa R.
Fayetteville, GA
This is the perfect file to use to clean underneath your nails and get a straight and smooth look and feel to your tips.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
Burlington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.