BY OPI #5 in Nail Files

• Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?4 Answers
  • I am looking for a durable nail file that won't tear my nails up....1 Answers
Tsjana P.
Glendale, AZ
Nothing special in comparison to other nail files you would find in any department store. DEcent, not much more.
Sarah N.
Elgin, IL
The metal nail files always work so much better for me. I love this one. I can get such a precise shape with it.
Sandi C.
Lansing, MI
Works great and still smooth enough to not leave snags. They last a while to be fore you have to throw them away.
Sydney E.
Bogata, TX
I have used better nails files that are even cheaper but I do like this one also. It looks very neat and unique.
Evelyn M.
Columbus, OH
It's a good product but leaves my nails kind of rough after I use it. Other than that I would recommend using it.
Margaret V.
I like how it's not that big so my niece and myself are both to use it. Something simple but gets the work done.
Kierra K.
canyon lake
Beautiful and Does the job. Although it’s a little on the expensive side so I would stick with a cheaper product.
Emily C.
Davidson, NC
Great nail filer! Easy to use and fits in most purses. Is a nice texture to really file your nails into a shape.
Stacy W.
Love this nail file, the best one I've had. Does the job like a dream and I wish I had another one. It's perfect
This nail file is great and easy to use with kids and adults I love it definitely would recommend it to everyone
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Monique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.