BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

• What makes this Crystal Nail File so special? I am willin...2 Answers
  • Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?5 Answers
Aneesa K.
lodi, CA
This nail file is soooo easy to use and i would love for it to be colorful but its crystal.It files your nails sooo nicely
Kat D.
Austin
Love the OPI Crystal Nail File! It is so easy to hold and use. I love the smooth finish it leaves my nails. Salon quality!!
Betsy S.
Elgin, IL
This is a good item, feels good and has a clean finish, easy to use and its a good size, you can carry w you all the time.
Samantha J.
River
Its a really good nail file you can use it on natural nails or fake ones really good for shaping nails after you cut them!
Laura V.
Denver, CO
I’m really crazy for nail things!! And I loved to make my nail! I have some this in my bags because is really easy to used!
Kaylea L.
Cullman, AL
I loved this mostly because I prefer crystal filers anyways. I use this product in my everyday life. I absolutely love it!
Chelsey N.
Lima, OH
This file has worked well and held up over time well. The quality is great and it is very easy to use and also looks nice.
Peyton p.
Burnet, TX
its very flimsy it gets the job done but i've had much better. but if you want a cheep nail file this isnt my first choice
Rebecca B.
I love this. It gives you such a smoother edge then what you would get with an emery board. As they basically last forever.
Christy H.
Florissant, MO
This nail file works well. Never had any problems with it. It's lasted for a very long time and never seems to run down.
Casy H.
Is this truly any different from a traditional nail file?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Is this better then a regular Nail filer
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is the OPI Crystal file better than an average nail file?
Anahi A.